Ron DeFascist signs law requiring students/faculty be asked about political beliefs; suggests budget cuts for schools that "indoctrinate students"...

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone actually read it? Y’all bytch and complain about LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈, all the BS the shea butters and foreign black folks who are educated do for propaganda on white platforms, etcetera. So, this is a measure to gauge and curb that. This is specifically public colleges and universities.

The internet and real life have shown me that black folks like to complain, despise research, and groupthink.

After reading polifact. We don’t know anything. It’s appears to be voluntary and a way to balance college discussions where a person who isn’t a part of the rainbow 🌈 gang can speak up and not be ostracized.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone actually read it? Y’all bytch and complain about LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈, all the BS the shea butters and foreign black folks who are educated do for propaganda on white platforms, etcetera. So, this is a measure to gauge and curb that. This is specifically public colleges and universities.

The internet and real life have shown me that black folks like to complain, despise research, and groupthink.

After reading polifact. We don’t know anything. It’s appears to be voluntary and way to balance college discussions were a person who isn’t a part of the rainbow 🌈 gang can speak up and not be ostracized.
Side with fascism because you hate gays brehs....

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Not as bad but still some bullshyt imo.

• The law requires an annual assessment of “intellectual freedom and viewpoint diversity” at public colleges and universities.
  • The bill does not address what questions will be asked, whether participation is mandatory, or if the responses will be anonymous.
  • The survey hasn’t been created yet but a spokesperson for the Florida Department of Education said it will be voluntary and won’t ask about individuals’ political beliefs. Instead, it will ask whether individuals “feel they can express their political viewpoints and opinions in their college classrooms.”

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Sadly, the bill you are referring to is the opposite of fascism. The folks you claim I hate are proving to be more of the fascists. :yeshrug:

Really? How is suppressing free speech and opposing ideas not facism? Why do you think it's necessary to push a bill like this?