Roman Reigns = Bust

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don’t think this guy can be built up after losing at Mania. He’s basically heading the Sheamus route

Worst part about it is they’ll blame him for it instead of their booking
Someone referred to him in tsc as now being ruined to the point that he’s basically ryback status :mjlol:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think this guy can be built up after losing at Mania. He’s basically heading the Sheamus route

Worst part about it is they’ll blame him for it instead of their booking

Nah I think if he went to SDLive he'd be solid for a main event push after half a year.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s crazy that he’s a 3 time wwe champion and this conversation even needs to be had
In spite of what the company may think, the amount of times you won a heavyweight title doesn’t make you special. I can’t recall more than 3-4 Orton runs and the most, and one was him being handed the belt only to lose it minutes later. I can’t recall more than 4-6 memorable things happening the entire time Cena held a title too. Jack swagger got one. Del rio got what, 3-4 title runs and nothing memorable about them at all. It’s actually doing memorable things and making a real impact that makes a run good.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
In spite of what the company may think, the amount of times you won a heavyweight title doesn’t make you special. I can’t recall more than 3-4 Orton runs and the most, and one was him being handed the belt only to lose it minutes later. I can’t recall more than 4-6 memorable things happening the entire time Cena held a title too. Jack swagger got one. Del rio got what, 3-4 title runs and nothing memorable about them at all. It’s actually doing memorable things and making a real impact that makes a run good.
I kind of agree with what you’re saying, but let’s be real here. How many 3 time WWE champions will not be going into the Hall of Fame? Give me just one.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I kind of agree with what you’re saying, but let’s be real here. How many 3 time WWE champions will not be going into the Hall of Fame? Give me just one.

That is true. By the end of it every shield member will be a hall of famer because they’re all grand slam champs they’ve all had big matches and they’ve been involved in huge storylines. Plus they’re NXT success stories

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
HBK won that belt 3 times. Pretty sure :bryan: has 3 combined runs with both belts. Mick Foley won it 3 times. Jeff hardy has 3. Edie Guerrero had one run with the title. Goldberg won the heavyweight title once in each promotion so he only had 2 runs as well. Being decorated isn’t a bad thing, but it’s more important to have substance to your runs as champion than it is to win it a ton of times. Steve Austin’s six reigns as champ were much more memorable than Orton’s 13 as champ because they put thought and effort into making them matter just as an example. Here’s a solid example of a guy with a lot of reigns but they served a greater purpose. Undertaker had 7 runs as champ for example, and there was something memorable about almost all of them that led to something good either for his character development or for someone else.