Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is he giving handsome nikka advice?

I admire his self confidence but he’s definitely not handsome gang

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
He's not bad but his advice does seem painfully derivative and rehashed.

I feel Style OG is better at what he does cause he gives more specifics and breaks things down more.

The motivational "find your purpose" or "get confident bro" talk is fine is doses but it's been beaten to death. And you're better off watching an actual fitness trainer's videos on the gym and workout routines.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said earlier, people in here just flexing insecurities. On some 'ewww, hes ugly i cant watch' sht, knowing damnn well they could never resonate with it.

This the same Coli where dude sent me $20 for my facepic because he didnt believe I had 200+ matches on tinder. It was just absurd in his mind that that was possible.

Not many people are legit HG. Like 1/20 dudes at most. Tall enough to standout but not so tall that you look like a freak. Then...attractive enough that women give choosing signals without you having to flex money, career, status etc.

Vast majority of brehs either have good sense of humor, game, $$$ etc.

It's why athletes stay paying child support. Imagine going from a regular breh to being the equivalent of handsome gang and women just choose you.
I agree, HG is basically 'gettin chose with your mouth close', you dont even gotta spit game. Thats why the games diff from the average man because you're judged more harshly on your looks and how you carry yourself. Plus being that you look like you can have any girl you want, women will judge you with a higher standard.

I dont care how he looks, he on point with his shyt. And I been NECK DEEP in the field, I know.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said earlier, people in here just flexing insecurities. On some 'ewww, hes ugly i cant watch' sht, knowing damnn well they could never resonate with it.

This the same Coli where dude sent me $20 for my facepic because he didnt believe I had 200+ matches on tinder. It was just absurd in his mind that that was possible.

I agree, HG is basically 'gettin chose with your mouth close', you dont even gotta spit game. Thats why the games diff from the average man because you're judged more harshly on your looks and how you carry yourself. Plus being that you look like you can have any girl you want, women will judge you with a higher standard.

I dont care how he looks, he on point with his shyt. And I been NECK DEEP in the field, I know.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
:mjlol: I skimmed through some of the videos. And I don’t get the backlash in this thread. Homie isn’t saying anything crazy or incel like. Bruh is basically preaching self improvement and confidence. If some bruhs need these videos for motivation. More power to them, it way better than listening to guys like Andrew Tate.
Right mfers just hating for no reason