Rom Wills son spitting jewels on Handsome Man Game

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: I skimmed through some of the videos. And I don’t get the backlash in this thread. Homie isn’t saying anything crazy or incel like. Bruh is basically preaching self improvement and confidence. If some bruhs need these videos for motivation. More power to them, it way better than listening to guys like Andrew Tate.
Good point.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
72rG.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
he’s handsome?

:dame:

This dude ain't a member of #HandsomeGang.
I remember one of my homeboys was critiquing my celeb crush at the time and said “that’s who you think is attractive?” I was like “why are you judging another man’s looks?!” But I guess if you’re handsome gang you might just be calling it like you see it, because I agree with y’all :pachaha:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I remember one of my homeboys was critiquing my celeb crush at the time and said “that’s who you think is attractive?” I was like “why are you judging another man’s looks?!” But I guess if you’re handsome gang you might just be calling it like you see it, because I agree with y’all :pachaha:

The first 10 seconds of this video makes it a closed-case. Johnny Bravo looking, "what is leg-day?" ass dude. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Nah, you're not wrong for asking him that.
full

But for real tho, I believe women should be the only ones qualified to judge a man's looks. Your whole purpose is to replicate the man YOU find attractive lol

We can't see what you see. What's "handsome" to us (pause), could be ugly to you, and vice versa.