Rom Wills son spitting jewels on Handsome Man Game

mag357

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

How is a petite 5 giving out handsome man advice? I'm confused
No homo... But some similar shyt crossed my mind.
petite 5 was better tho lol

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah, you're not wrong for asking him that.
full

But for real tho, I believe women should be the only ones qualified to judge a man's looks. Your whole purpose is to replicate the man YOU find attractive lol

We can't see what you see. What's "handsome" to us (pause), could be ugly to you, and vice versa.

Man... fukk all that
There's some ugly muthafukaz out here.

And men know if there's a nikka around that women would probably find attractive.
Don't mean you wanna suck that nikka off or nothing

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
full

But for real tho, I believe women should be the only ones qualified to judge a man's looks. Your whole purpose is to replicate the man YOU find attractive lol

We can't see what you see. What's "handsome" to us (pause), could be ugly to you, and vice versa.
Exaaaaactly. But even saying that exact sentence will have ppl upset

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Man... fukk all that
There's some ugly muthafukaz out here.

And men know if there's a nikka around that women would probably find attractive.
Don't mean you wanna suck that nikka off or nothing
Idk dawg, it seem kinda mango to me. Analyzing another nikka's face and body? :mjlol:

Now I agree, it's some MF gremlins out here, but I'm not going around calling nikkas "Chads", and saying "Ew, why she with him?"

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Idk dawg, it seem kinda mango to me. Analyzing another nikka's face and body? :mjlol:

Now I agree, it's some MF gremlins out here, but I'm not going around calling nikkas "Chads", and saying "Ew, why she with him?"
Nah... Lol
That's not what I mean.
We probably ain't gone say what we think about other men and even when we think it, it may be a quick thought.

But We analyze everything, even if we're not consciously aware of it...

If we know what an ugly nikka that can't get bytches looks like, then we know what a nikka that can get bytches look like.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Nah... Lol
That's not what I mean.
We probably ain't gone say what we think about other men and even when we think it, it may be a quick thought.

But We analyze everything, even if we're not consciously aware of it...

If we know what an ugly nikka that can't get bytches looks like, then we know what a nikka that can get bytches look like.
What does he look like? :dame:

But nah I hear you, I just think it's weird when dudes do it consciously. We can't see what women see. That ugly nikka could look like Chris Brown to her lol

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes was in here flexing the hell outta their insecurities.

I'm 6'4, and fk bad bytches and still found this informative. It rehashed alot of things i knew, made me realise alot of the right moves i make. And also past times I fumbled the bag.

These videos def aint for everyone, you'd have to be 'that guy that walks in the club and has chicka automatically choosing up on him, because you carry that King energy' without saying a word for this to resonate. .

Tbh if your handsome you just get p*ssy off GP, theres no right or wrong thing to say or do, so you never need to analyse how you go about things because you always get results. This bridges the gap

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
full

Basically.

I remember I had a female acquaintance and she was telling me a woman I thought was ugly was beautiful and I said oh so you date. She started stammering and stuttering.

Women knows what they find attractive. We can't tell them to. Change their minds and vice versa.

Daps
Not many people are legit HG. Like 1/20 dudes at most. Tall enough to standout but not so tall that you look like a freak. Then...attractive enough that women give choosing signals without you having to flex money, career, status etc.

Vast majority of brehs either have good sense of humor, game, $$$ etc.

It's why athletes stay paying child support. Imagine going from a regular breh to being the equivalent of handsome gang and women just choose you.