Roland Shaking his Ba Deep Deep for Dem people

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'm asking

what is worst

black folk that want white acceptance from the "left'
or black folk that want white acceptance from the "right"

I know most will say from the right but seems like we lose either way just being
background scenery for both.

1 wants us to shuck and jive and shut up about the past wrongs that need to be made right
the other want us back in the cotton fields and shut up about the past wrongs that need to be made right

sad really.

yep

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
When are you gonna stop following me around The Coli like a homo stalker?
BREHETTES ONLY

I have money that says you're not FBA and heterosexual. We just don't act like this.:hhh:
Oh, we gonna act like you don't randomly quote me out of nowhere eh? Aiight nikka. Lol you just did it in a another Trump thread ago ya crazy big lipped swollen negro.

Problem is, You usually lose when we go head to head, or even roasts and now you want me to not acknowledge when you post dumb c00n shyt xD

because you know you'll end up running like a p*ssy like you always do. You'll do it here too if you keep responding.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That Kyle Rittenhouse-looking c00n already admitted it.
Yep so he is, and dude is too moronic to know that inflation is already at target, it's just a matter of tackling greedflation from corporations, which Trump isn't going to do.

Dude is too p*ssy to admit he likes Trump lmao when Dems already gave intangibles to black farmers that Trump would never do.

Make it make sense

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I like how the 'Black Alpha Network' is following a bunch of racist white supremacist accounts. It just highlights that this Tariq-birthed 'FBA' bullshyt is really about proximity to whiteness.

Well of course.

Tariq and Martin, same shyt really..are just soft inmates that take it in the ass for cigarettes and protection :scust:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I'm asking

what is worst

black folk that want white acceptance from the "left'
or black folk that want white acceptance from the "right"

I know most will say from the right but seems like we lose either way just being
background scenery for both.

1 wants us to shuck and jive and shut up about the past wrongs that need to be made right
the other want us back in the cotton fields and shut up about the past wrongs that need to be made right

sad really.
We get no real respect from either party, election season or not.

Is what it is.