Roland Shaking his Ba Deep Deep for Dem people

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Shills of a Left wing white supremacist political party are either sexually serenading, deflecting from the topic or outright avoiding this thread, friends.

rMxPfs0.png

I always thought Tariq was exaggerating about Roland but this nikka is really twerking on stage for them folks. :scust:

I'm embarrassed for Roland even if he's not, shameful

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This fat b*stard is getting cooked :mjlol:

Charging for shout outs :mjlol:
Pulling out money orders like Umar:mjlol:

Rumored to be filing bankruptcy :mjlol: EDIT: He's on his 2nd or 3rd bankruptcy

fakkit tries to say he G checked KHALID MUHAMMAD :mindblown: If I ever meet him, I'm asking about that and if he answers wrong I may slap him

"Dude was tryna get outta there,Roland tryna act like he was trying to leave. You know you wouldve talked to that man for another 2 hours"

:laff:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I'm asking

what is worst

black folk that want white acceptance from the "left'
or black folk that want white acceptance from the "right"

I know most will say from the right but seems like we lose either way just being
background scenery for both.

1 wants us to shuck and jive and shut up about the past wrongs that need to be made right
the other want us back in the cotton fields and shut up about the past wrongs that need to be made right

sad really.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm not Democratic or Republican, I am an Independent, but observing both of these parties from the outside, the Democratic are always doing some buck breaking. You always have Van Jones always crying, Roland Martin twerking, Andrew Gillum and other weird nikkas like this:

Hardcore Democrat American men are always sus or worse except older and some immigrants.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Looked like other Black people at that event he was at. They used a different thumbnail to drive a narrative.

@TripleAgent when is your fat ass gonna admit you want Trump. Stop being a pu$$y. Lol

And why are we not going at Tariq more? Isn't he caping for Trump? Insulted John Lewis?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Looked like other Black people at that event he was at. They used a different thumbnail to drive a narrative.

@TripleAgent when is your fat ass gonna admit you want Trump. Stop being a pu$$y. Lol

And why are we not going at Tariq more? Isn't he caping for Trump? Insulted John Lewis?
When are you gonna stop following me around The Coli like a homo stalker?
BREHETTES ONLY

I have money that says you're not FBA and heterosexual. We just don't act like this.:hhh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That Kyle Rittenhouse-looking c00n already admitted it.

Tomayto, tomahto. Sounds like we're gambling either way. I'd rather gamble getting the illegals out and having gas cheaper and lower interest rates, taxes, etc., then hope some SCOTUS possibly judges get replaced. For the millionth time, it's not like they're going to do anything for Black people anyway, so it is what it is.