Roland Shaking his Ba Deep Deep for Dem people

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
your daddy literally makes bussy anthems and makes documentaries about his male ancestors getting their cheeks blasted and you consumed every one of those projects

i'm asking you for a reason
You should take look at Premeditated and ask yourself why are you so concerned with and infatuated with another man’s bussy, Missy.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Shills of a Left wing white supremacist political party are either sexually serenading, deflecting from the topic or outright avoiding this thread, friends.

rMxPfs0.png
Left wing white supremacist political party shill @Roger king negged me for this comment with “Stop posting Trump propaganda” instead of posting in this thread about WHY is a fellow shill twerking for a Left wing white supremacist political party, friends. :mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black people should avoid white people f they aren't doing something constructive.
The best way to minimize c00ning is to minimize contact.

anyone arguing against that is completely foolish or ignorant to what's really happening in c00n communities.

Breh was a prophet :wow:

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm not Democratic or Republican, I am an Independent, but observing both of these parties from the outside, the Democratic are always doing some buck breaking. You always have Van Jones always crying, Roland Martin twerking, Andrew Gillum and other weird nikkas like this:

Ayoooooooo throwing ya bussy for Biden is crazy and pause for that statement just cause

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:dame:

Add shills are now asking questions about another man’s bussy., friends. :scust:

I said before that these nikkas have some gay fatal attraction for Tariq. That clown @Billy Ocean was the main one, but I see other nikkas took over his spot since he was ran off.

Yeah, this shyt is crazy bro this is like some gay fatal attraction shyt.

The obsession is so real, I promise you @Billy Ocean and @Darkling have a picture of Tariq with the mouth cut out laying next to a Buck Breaking DVD and some lotion.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I said before that these nikkas have some gay fatal attraction for Tariq. That clown @Billy Ocean was the main one, but I see other nikkas took over his spot since he was ran off.
Boochie seems to have that same attraction to Tariq and Rolllie. On the 1st page, he was gleefully serenading Rollie with bussy lyrics from Tank’s new album. It’s so :demonic:, friend.