Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm actually excited by what Harloff said. No overraction but high praise. And he has no issue calling a hyped movie out when it's just "meh".
Harloff was the only one that didn't overreact to TFA.

He gave it a 4.2 out of 5 instead of 5 stars like the rest of them.
Now being the Star Wars fanboy that he is..... he ended up saying it was the 2nd best film of the year after multiple re-watches. :beli:

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Harloff was the only one that didn't overreact to TFA.

He gave it a 4.2 out of 5 instead of 5 stars like the rest of them.
Now being the Star Wars fanboy that he is..... he ended up saying it was the 2nd best film of the year after multiple re-watches. :beli:

Looking back, I think a lot of reviewers gave TFA a #1 or #2 spot on their year end list (Jahns and Stuckman did as well, I think). Much later on, I think Jahns called it 'a very flawed film' though. So you gave a very flawed film a top 3 spot of the year? :beli:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Strong words coming from the Jedi Council boys.

They don't sound overly enthused I mean look at him in the pic it's like a hostage picture. I heard Disney wines and dines the press at these early screeners so most of these film critics are hard pressed to say anything negative

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Its disney breh. They always had their princesses. Even star wars
Princess Leia stayed in her lane though this Kathleen Kennedy person is putting princesses front and centre all over this thing. We are going to look back on these new joints and say they were sissified

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Princess Leia stayed in her lane though this Kathleen Kennedy person is putting princesses front and centre all over this thing. We are going to look back on these new joints and say they were sissified
In the Star Wars universe it should actually be the opposite of what we do here... women should not be allowed to lay their hands on a man under any circumstances. They're clearly too physically strong and superior. It isn't even fair. :laff: