Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a feeling. like dude said, it's more focused on the girl rather than an assemble but if you're a star wars die hard you'll probably gonna like it. Force awakens I did not care for, very generic and just a rehash. this at least as the potential to be better but the trailers haven't showed much, sometimes that's a bad sign.

I'm confused. To be a switch they had to make it look like something else initially. It has always looked like its starring Felicity Jones. And what haven't the trailers shown? Its basically answered all the complaints fans had about Force Awakens.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fe
Answered how? They haven't even seen the movie yet.

Perhaps I just read too many Star Wars boards and know too many die hards that did nothing but complain about TFA, but here goes:

- Lack of real space battle in TFA
- Protagonist that isn't all powerful
- Darker tone(reviews of the 28 minute segment already address this)
- Copying the plot of previous movies
- More classic Star Wars pacing(short reviews confirm, its still brisk but feels far more Star Wars)
- A big complaint is that while being a little gritty, TFA lacked it overall for a galaxy that had been through another war. Apparently this is not a problem at all in R1.

People are still complaining though. They can't seem to imagine why a military that controls over 50 million planets with life might have specialized vehicles for environments we haven't seen in Star Wars.

I don't know if it will be good or not, but I'm going alone this year. Last year was absolutely too much. I wanted to strangle some people.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Haven't watched anything related to this outside of the first trailer (though I did see that short clip with Bail Organa in it :blessed:).

I'm trynna walk in the theater as blind as possible.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Was getting worked up about spoilers and having to see it on Thursday night, then I remembered that it's a prequel and we pretty much know how the story ends.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent seen any trailers and holding off on reading Catalyst till after I see it. Even in doing so I still see headlines spoiling things I rather not know

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I havent seen any trailers and holding off on reading Catalyst till after I see it. Even in doing so I still see headlines spoiling things I rather not know
It's up to you but I'd recommend reading Catalyst beforehand.