Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The Godzilla teaser was also dope af. But the movie was just meh.
that main actor from kick ass was terrible. god awful. Cranston should've been the main character. It had awesome shyt mixed with terrible shyt. Dude, if they use Vader like a fukking Jason from friday the 13th type tip that would be too ill. This is Vader in his prime and height of his power. He should be a murderous evil creature and I hope this movie conveys that.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
that main actor from kick ass was terrible. god awful. Cranston should've been the main character. It had awesome shyt mixed with terrible shyt. Dude, if they use Vader like a fukking Jason from friday the 13th type tip that would be too ill. This is Vader in his prime and height of his power. He should be a murderous evil creature and I hope this movie conveys that.
Vader will save this movie. I ain't even a star wars buff but it's obvious the best character in the entire series is Vade. Hopefully he puts in work . As soon as he's shown in the trailer people will passout.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
New Images: Huge Gallery of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Movie Stills!

image-28.jpeg

image-31.jpeg

image-32.jpeg

image-33.jpeg

image-34.jpeg

image-37.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i must say the beach planet looks f'n awesome. it's a terrain we haven't seen before and a welcome aesthetic. to think that we didn't discover a single new world in TFA.

just hope it actually has some alien features and doesn't just feel like star wars in miami :pachaha:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vader will save this movie. I ain't even a star wars buff but it's obvious the best character in the entire series is Vade. Hopefully he puts in work . As soon as he's shown in the trailer people will passout.

No don't show Vader in the previews at most just have his breathing and voice but no actual scenes

CHL

Superstar
Daps
2nd Trailer will air July 15, 8PM EST, and may be on the internet earlier depending on the Rogue One panel at Star Wars celebration, also on the 15th