Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
palp could be keeping snoke alive for his own personal reasons though, maybe to control him in some way.

Only way I can accept it.
Post dumb shyt without checking Hidalgo's twitter, brehs

Check out Prince William refusing to touch Boyega :mjpls:

Star-Wars-sets-at-Pinewood-studios.jpg

The-Duke-of-Cambridge-Prince-William-R-tries-a-light-sabre-against-his-brother-Prince-Harry.jpg

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
He does have a weird sense of humor.

"I am indebted to your bravery Master Kenobi :ufdup:"
"and you young Anakin, we'll be watching you with great interest :shaq::demonic:"

"my little green friend :pachaha:"

"Master Windu...you're here sooner than expected :manny:"

it's always the coolest nikka that get it the greasiest :wow:

tumblr_m0kyt6ZE9u1r3co2jo7_r1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I've rewatched the trailer again, and my only issue is that "I Rebel" line and the scene with them walking out the hangar they looked mad stiff. But besides that the trailer does really pique my interest and I would watch it in theaters if it wasn't for TFA. This movie probably will make a billion but Star Wars will not get another penny from me. :ehh:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Mads Mikkelsen confirms his Rogue One: A Star Wars Story role
by Amanda Ward (administrator)

Spoilers below. Speaking to Sky News, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story actor Mads Mikkelsen said very little about his role in the film, but did tease that he is indeed playing Jyn Erso’s father as Jason reported earlier. Here is our earlier spoiler report on Mikkelsen’s role in the film with more detail. Check out the video to hear that he has to say about Rogue One as well as Doctor Strange and his recent award.

Reporter: How did you feel when you were approached?

Mikkelsen: Mmm, a little scared. I mean I wasn’t really sure whether I was wearing a Stormtrooper outfit or anything like that, at that point. And I wasn’t sure I could fit in to that. I read the script. It was very beautiful. And Felicity is playing this lovely, young, strong woman and I play her father. And that was too much, I’m sorry.

The Sky News reporter continued to try and tease info out of Mikkelsen.

Reporter: Oh and you can tell us if Darth Vader is in it, as well then.

Mikkelsen: Yes, I can, but I won’t.

Here’s our audio recording:

It’s wonderful to get actors finally teasing us about their roles as we get closer to the film’s release. As far as we could tell Mikkelsen’s character was not in the first Rogue One teaser trailer, so let’s hope he gets his own TV spot or is featured in the next trailer!

via: Star Wars Outpost

Update: Sky News has removed the video from its YouTube page but it is still available through this tweet:

Screen-Shot-2016-04-28-at-9.50.57-AM.png
Galen Erso going to be the one to create that flaw in the Death Star that the Rebels exploit in ANH? :ohhh:

@The ADD @H.J.Duck @THASTUNNA