Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Is it possible your just turned off by it being a white female lead? Whenever they do female leads they just switch it from white guy to white girl. A black, latina, or asian rebel would've been great for the "diversity" Disney/Lucas is looking for.
Yeah that shyt is starting to get on my nerves calling diversity by casting a white female like come on its the go to move for Hollywood. There's a lot of minority actresses they've could've casted as the main in this to really push diversity.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Who is emperor palpatine Taking a knee to in the trailer?

:leostare:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
If it is indeed Palpatine that kneel doesn't necessarily have to be one of subordination. It depends on what the context reveals during the movie.

For all we know it could be sarcastic :heh:

Palpatine may have caused Snoke's injuries. :patrice:

He does have a weird sense of humor.

"I am indebted to your bravery Master Kenobi :ufdup:"
"and you young Anakin, we'll be watching you with great interest :shaq::demonic:"

"my little green friend :pachaha:"

"Master Windu...you're here sooner than expected :manny:"

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If it is indeed Palpatine that kneel doesn't necessarily have to be one of subordination. It depends on what the context reveals during the movie.

For all we know it could be sarcastic :heh:

Palpatine may have caused Snoke's injuries. :patrice:
I can't see it. Palps takes the Sith order to the utmost. He wouldn't kneel to anyone especially in front of the Royal Guard

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I can't see it. Palps takes the Sith order to the utmost. He wouldn't kneel to anyone especially in front of the Royal Guard
Palpatine is THE man. He takes the rule of two pretty seriously. His ambitions to be the most powerful were realized. We saw what he did to Maul and Mother Talzin and any other powerful dark side user who posed a threat to his title of Dark Lord of the Sith.

Snoke in my opinion had to have come to prominence after the Galactic Civil War. Obviously, but I mean he was not a player until Palps left the scene.