Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
oh I'm sure i've said much worse than the insinuation that Rogue One was a pointless stakes-less delivery system for 4 minutes of Darth Vader on screen.

We'll revist this in ten years when our loser asses are still posting on the next iteration of SOHH/Coli and you won't even remember 4 of the new characters' names from this one.
I already dont remember anyones names

I remember the blind joke, vader and the death star tearing shyt ip

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i watched this with a friend of mine who loves star wars but didn't get a chance to see this in theaters (hes a homebody and doesn't get overly excited about things so just decided to wait until it came out on digital/bluray) it was so funny towards the end he was thinking Jyn and homeboy were going to escape and live happily after he was like "i guess i should've expected this from disney" then they end up getting vaporized :russ: then the vader scene came and he was :gladbron: and it flows perfectly into a new hope he was like :gladbron:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i watched this with a friend of mine who loves star wars but didn't get a chance to see this in theaters (hes a homebody and doesn't get overly excited about things so just decided to wait until it came out on digital/bluray) it was so funny towards the end he was thinking Jyn and homeboy were going to escape and live happily after he was like "i guess i should've expected this from disney" then they end up getting vaporized :russ: then the vader scene came and he was :gladbron: and it flows perfectly into a new hope he was like :gladbron:

I figured all of the "new" characters were going to die.

And that was a good thing because they could go all out with the chatacters.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
shyt was str8 butt cheeks

That Vader scene was dumb as hell but I did nut my pants when I saw it :mjgrin: