Daps
Update 4 - Final Trailer:

Update 3:

Update 2:

Update:

latest

ROGUE1_LOGO_V3_FIN_08-06-15.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Is Year's Most Anticipated Movie (Survey)

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is an upcoming live-action Star Wars film, the first in the Star Wars Anthology Series. The film is set for release on December 16, 2016, and will be directed by Gareth Edwards. Gary Whitta worked on the script throughout 2014, and Chris Weitz took over final scripting duties in 2015. Felicity Jones is the first confirmed star of the film.

The film, which began production in August 2015, is set between the films Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. The plot revolves around a band of resistance fighters uniting to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Galactic Empire's planet-destroying battle station. The theft of the Death Star plans was first referenced in the opening crawl in A New Hope.

Alongside Felicity Jones it will be starring: Diego Luna, Ben Mendelsohn, Donnie Yen, Jiang Wen, Forest Whitaker, Mads Mikkelsen, Alan Tudyk, and Riz Ahmed

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me or does the plot and point of this whole movie seem irrelevant. Now that we know the death star was built, destroyed, rebuilt, destroyed again, and then rebuilt 10 times bigger and still destroyed.

I mean like in WW2 movies we knew no matter all the bad things that happened it was worth it because we ultimately won.

But the empire has a damn near perfect track record of shytting on the Rebels every movie. In TFA The Resistance was still getting shyt on and the only reason they had a chance we because of Chewbacca and his explosives. They may have blown up StarKiller Base but the damage was already done.

These were supposed to be the plans that gave the rebels the upper hand but we know eventually they keep getting shyt on by the imps.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Is it just me or does the plot and point of this whole movie seem irrelevant. Now that we know the death star was built, destroyed, rebuilt, destroyed again, and then rebuilt 10 times bigger and still destroyed.

I mean like in WW2 movies we knew no matter all the bad things that happened it was worth it because we ultimately won.

But the empire has a damn near perfect track record of shytting on the Rebels every movie. In TFA The Resistance was still getting shyt on and the only reason they had a chance we because of Chewbacca and his explosives. They may have blown up StarKiller Base but the damage was already done.

These were supposed to be the plans that gave the rebels the upper hand but we know eventually they keep getting shyt on by the imps.
This isn't only for the brave souls who captured the first Death Star plans, but for the many Bothans who died to bring us the information. We have to honor this story in honor to respect their story too