Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
"YOU SEE?! YOU SEE!? HE'S NOT A MACHINE, HE'S A MAN!" :damn:

"DON'T GO DOWN! DON'T GO DOWN!" :damn:

"THROW THE DAMN TOWEL!" :damn:

"HE'S CUT! HE'S CUT!":damn:

"YOU HURT HIM! YOU HURT HIM! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!":damn:

"No pain, No pain, No pain":damn:
Burton should have got an oscar for best trainer/motivator in a motion picture.

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I like IV well enough on its own, but III easily has a more solid story and character arcs for not just Rocky, but some of the supporting cast as well. For Rocky it was about becoming complacent, losing your inner drive, and finally overcoming the hard experience that is loss. Apollo managed to get over his pride and helped the man that he despised for ruining his reputation. Mickey was done protecting Rock, and decided it was time he supported himself without him. Even Adrian stepped up a bit going from being a timid, shy wife to being more assertive & supportive of Rocky during his darkest hour.

Clubber was preferably more entertaining, in my opinion. He represented everything Rocky was in the previous two films: hungry, determined, hot-headed, etc; His trash-talking psychologically got you gripped into why he's the antagonist, why he needed to be defeated, and why you SHOULD CARE about Rocky's character arc during the process. Plus, who could ignore this classic:

:wow:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
In terms of legit acting, directing and story. 1 > Creed > 2 > 6 > 3 > 4 > 5

But make no mistake, Rocky 4 is a great movie on it's own. The action, the training sequences, the fights. Of course it ain't winning no Oscars and it's not made for the Oscars. It's supposed to be a cheesy action movie. I still get hyped over Drago getting cut and you hear the announcers "He's cut, he's cut, the Russians cut, and it's a bad cut". And the motivational shyt duke is spitting during the fight. Gives me goose bumps just thinking about it.