Steel City
rocky iv was amazingly overrated to me

Rocky - A+
Rocky II - A
Rocky III - A+
Rocky IV - B-
Rocky V - C-
Rocky balboa - B+
Rocky IV was my favorite as a kid. Must of been the over the top nature:yeshrug: I couldn't watch Apollo's death though....that apollo canvas death twitch:wow:

Rocky IV was also when Balboa went from a "normal" character to superhero, similar to John Rambo's transformation from First Blood to First Blood Part II. He brought it back to reality in V but that early 90's hip hop soundtrack/George Washington Duke was :snoop: Not to mention Rocky Jr(rip) was kind of annoying

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
And according to film cannon Drago still got that belt later on :ohlawd:

According to Rocky: The Ultimate Guide, Ivan Drago wasn't permitted to resume his boxing career after his loss to Rocky Balboa because of the special circumstance that he could not officially turn pro in the USSR. Ivan Drago turned professional after the fall of the Soviet Union and accumulated a record of 31-1 (31 KO) while also winning a portion of the Heavyweight title. He never unified the title or fought the very top contenders (as a pro) because of promotional politics. It is possible that Drago defeated Tommy Gunn for the Heavyweight Championship. Drago seems to have retired the Champion, perhaps due to lack of success. The Heavyweight title may have gone to Mason Dixon's unnamed opponent. His only defeat as a pro or an amateur fighter was at the hands of Rocky Balboa.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
It just doesn't get better than this. They could've ended it after the third one because everything was perfect but it is what it is. Although the fourth one is where it started to fall off a bit but it was still good nevertheless. The fifth is the only one that's not really good but Stallone came back something fierce with Rocky Balboa a few years back.

Rocky = classic
Rocky II = classic
Rocky III = classic
Rocky IV = alright
Rocky V = no good
Rocky Balboa = really good

It's still one of the best stories or series rather in all of film. The characters and the story are what make series so special, unique and original. Stallone did one hell of job with the writing and directing the ones that he did. Plus the music in the first few ones was classic.

Didn't sly have to pay a settlement to the guy who was the inpiration for Rocky? Which I think is fair if the "real rocky" was broke and the movies based on him have made gazillions

Walkman

Banned
Daps
Fixed. breh, Gonna Fly Now is one of my alarm clock sounds on my phone :obama:

The intro to Rocky V is the shyt...showing the effects the fight wit Drago had on him. After that the movie turns to straight garbage:smh: Its the only one in the series I completely ignore.

"Gonna Fly Now" is so moving and inspirational. :to:

Yeah, it's not that IV wasn't good, it just wasn't great coming off of how great Rocky III was. Although I know boxing was Apollo's be all and end, Apollo didn't have to go back in that ring and prove anything! :sadbron:

I still like Rocky IV, I just feel like it wasn't as great as the previous editions. Rocky V is the only one that I didn't really care for but I'll still watch it because it is Rocky. :ld:

But Stallone came back so strong with Rocky Balboa so one bad movie out of series of six is amazing.

Walkman

Banned
Daps
Didn't sly have to pay a settlement to the guy who was the inpiration for Rocky? Which I think is fair if the "real rocky" was broke and the movies based on him have made gazillions

I don't know.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
"Gonna Fly Now" is so moving and inspirational. :to:

Yeah, it's not that IV wasn't good, it just wasn't great coming off of how great Rocky III was. Although I know boxing was Apollo's be all and end, Apollo didn't have to go back in that ring and prove anything! :sadbron:

I still like Rocky IV, I just feel like it wasn't as great as the previous editions. Rocky V is the only one that I didn't really care for but I'll still watch it because it is Rocky. :ld:

But Stallone came back so strong with Rocky Balboa so one bad movie out of series of six is amazing.

I can't stomach to watch Rocky 5, even by Rocky standards the acting is just terrible. Tommy is horrible. Rocky's son is horrible. Its only saving grace is the fight promoter dude is unintentionally funny as hell. "GOT DAMN!! Only in America." :russ:

The Mickey flashbacks are good too.

Walkman

Banned
Daps
I can't stomach to watch Rocky 5, even by Rocky standards the acting is just terrible. Tommy is horrible. Rocky's son is horrible. Its only saving grace is the fight promoter dude is unintentionally funny as hell. "GOT DAMN!! Only in America." :russ:

The Mickey flashbacks are good too.

I can understand that. It's not a good movie with the exception of some things such as the Mickey flashbacks. But when he comes back in Rocky Balboa it helps to level out the downward spiral Rocky V took so it works out in the end.

It's hard for a writer/director to do an amazing series let alone an amazing sequel, so to keep the momentum going and only make one bad movie out of six is impressive.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
fukk that racist guido cac midget and his fukking ducktales movie, got you monkeys so mesmerized yall gave him a damn statue while dr j is LITERALLY in the fukking bushes