Rockstar should buy the YAKUZA series

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Sleeping Dogs has the best gameplay of any non superhero open world video game I've ever played

care to elaborate? I got that game for free from 360 live or whatever it's called played for a while and kinda got bored. I generally see ppl talking about this game like it's a classic though, wondering if I should revisit it

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
care to elaborate? I got that game for free from 360 live or whatever it's called played for a while and kinda got bored. I generally see ppl talking about this game like it's a classic though, wondering if I should revisit it

If u played it and weren't feeling it then you simply weren't feeling it and there's nada to revisit.

I and many others feel that it was amazing though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Nada wrong with not feeling it

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I asked you a question then made a comment about the game. Jumping from cars has nothing to do with the driving controls it has everything to do with feeling like an action flick.

I said the driving controls were like an arcade racer, which is EXACTLY what it controls like. If you really hate the driving controls then you probably just don't like arcadey style driving, that doesn't mean the controls are shyt. Some of us prefer it that way. Could you imagine if the driving was like GTA 4?:scust:

I don't think it's the greatest non superhero open world game either but your other post made it sound like Sleeping Dogs is trash outside of the combat.
Yea I can, it would be a far better driving experience which is 50% of the gameplay in games like this...

:russ: @ SD driving being better than GTA4 because its arcadey...

Yall nikkas extra wild on here with the R* hate...

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Yea I can, it would be a far better driving experience which is 50% of the gameplay in games like this...

You must be trolling. GTA 4 driving was pure basura :gucci:
No wonder you don't like Sleeping Dogs driving. I'm done with this discussion :hubie:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
SD isn’t better than GTA:mjlol:

But anyway, SD Definitive Edition is available for $5 in the Xbox store now for black friday:ehh:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Sleeping Dogs has the best gameplay of any non superhero open world video game I've ever played
It fukking does not.

make it open world for no reason
Yakuza is already an open world series, it just isn't a R* open world with driving everywhere.

I thought Yakuza was an open world series?
It is a full open world set in one town in Japan. it doesn't have full driving nor does it allow you to go to all roads, but it instead has a smaller open world with lots of npcs and allows you to enter nearly every building in the world (the newer PS4 games have NO loading screens for this) and interact with the world in many ways.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

Sleeping Dogs ain't all that great lol, i barely played after story wss done but i think its better than Yakuza in terms of gameplay

anyway i played Yakuza Kiwami for a good hour today and i like it now...the story of course. the gameplay reminds me of that game called The Bouncer :mjlol:

im at the part where Kiryu took the blame for killing "someone" and got out of the pen :yeshrug:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
It fukking does not.

Yakuza is already an open world series, it just isn't a R* open world with driving everywhere.

It is a full open world set in one town in Japan. it doesn't have full driving nor does it allow you to go to all roads, but it instead has a smaller open world with lots of npcs and allows you to enter nearly every building in the world (the newer PS4 games have NO loading screens for this) and interact with the world in many ways.

then its not a real open world game.

its about as open world as The Last Of Us.

this is why Rockstar are the masters of Open World Gaming, not Kind of open-and you cant roam after the story is over, world gaming

i kind of like the game now, it has a PS2ish charm to it