Rockstar is light years beyond these other studios

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Sitting here playing Cyberpunk and I have to pause to ask myself, why do I even bother?? How many damn years we wait on this. Ignore the bugs, graphics, glitches.....

This is a shyt game. Lifeless as fukk. NPC looks janky and goofy in their movements. Town looks empty and quiet. Layout is trash. Cars are straight trash. Driving is straight trash.

But it’s not their fault. Assassins creed. Watchdogs. I don’t give a fukk. Witcher. Fallout. Skyrim. Spider-Man. Ghosts.

None of these dudes can make a world like rockstar. None of their open world activities seem even close. None of their graphics are worth a damn when you compare it to GTA. Find some horses or cars that compare to the look and feel. Find the story that matches up that doesn’t just mean endless side quests of doing the same shyt. You ever get lost for hours in these games not doing missions? Just hunting or fishing or playing cards or driving around the city or going on cop chases. You ever do that in other games? Nah right to a mission or side mission. Zero dawn was great but what else was there to do in that “open world”.

I don’t even play online but Skyrim online. Final fantasy online. No mans sky. Any of these onlines rocking like that? These fools got time to beat you both ways and no other company can seem to do either one better.

I’m just venting cause damn rockstar. Can you feed us please. And also, can other companies please put out something worth a damn. Please. I don’t want to hear anymore about these new games coming that’s straight beat them and return them ass games. Let’s be real. nikkas still ain’t achieved San Andreas level game yet and that was two decades ago. Saints row dropped the ball.

Naughty dog got money. Do something man

giphy.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
There is literally the same thread two post down.
Breh I literally paused the game to type this shyt out. Didn’t even see it. That’s how disgusted I am.
Rockstar stans :mjlol:
I’ll put gta and rdr up against ANY studios best two open world games.

Realize gta is 7 years old and companies still ain’t matched it. Rdr came out and crushed feelings. 3 years later and this the best the Witcher crew can do?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh I literally paused the game to type this shyt out. Didn’t even see it. That’s how disgusted I am.

I’ll put gta and rdr up against ANY studios best two open world games.

Realize gta is 7 years old and companies still ain’t matched it. Rdr came out and crushed feelings. 3 years later and this the best the Witcher crew can do?
The only thing they get right is the open world. Everything else is kinda meh in rockstar games.

If your in it for open world fukkery then rockstar is the best. Other devs do other stuff better :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rockstar has never made a game like Witcher 3 or Cyberpunk 2077 so where all these stans coming out the wood work trying to compare GTA to this game, when they aren't even in the same genre

Lots of games have open world, Just Cause has open world does it need to be compared to rockstar and this game, no they are different types of games

and with that said rockstar sucks, their games are boring, the stories are trash, the controls are also trash, and their open worlds there is nothing to do but go shooting sprees and boring mini games like tennis

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
We should really stop praising Rockstar. they've finessed one title across three generations of PlayStations.

They're making money hand over fist with in game purchases online so they don't have much incentive to give us GTA 6.

:francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
The only thing they get right is the open world. Everything else is kinda meh in rockstar games.

If your in it for open world fukkery then rockstar is the best. Other devs do other stuff better :manny:
But that’s exactly what I was talking about. These studios have had damn near a decade to catch up and still can’t give you a WORLD that feels complete.

When I throw on a rockstar game, it’s like the goddamn sims. I’m in that thing. I play these other games and the world is just a set piece. shyt don’t even feel realistic with the people nor my activities

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Rockstar has never made a game like Witcher 3 or Cyberpunk 2077 so where all these stans coming out the wood work trying to compare GTA to this game, when they aren't even in the same genre

Lots of games have open world, Just Cause has open world does it need to be compared to rockstar and this game, no they are different types of games

and with that said rockstar sucks, their games are boring, the stories are trash, the controls are also trash, and their open worlds there is nothing to do but go shooting sprees and boring mini games like tennis
All these different types of games should put more effort into their worlds and I’m sure nobody would complain. It’s not as if they can’t correct? Cyberpunk could be the same game with a more interactive and alive city correct?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
We should really stop praising Rockstar. they've finessed one title across three generations of PlayStations.

They're making money hand over fist with in game purchases online so they don't have much incentive to give us GTA 6.

:francis:
I really am the FIRST to speak on that point. I don’t even have gta no more. Refuse to play that online shyt. Refuse to keep running around with no dlc.

Which is why it makes me so angry these companies can’t fukking beat them. I play these other games. I play and beat them. Every one named in this thread.

But I can’t keep ignoring that every single game comes up short at the world portion of open world game. They all some mid