Rockets getting Slept on

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Getting your ass kicked 4 times in the last 5 years in the playoffs by the same team would do that to you. I couldn't imagine one team destroying my squads championship hopes 4 times in 5 years :mjlol:they get McHale and Dwight and still went fishing :skip: they get CP3 and Pringles and still went fishing :pachaha:one team done had them casting out in May for damn near half the decade :deadmanny:

steph been eating this man's lunch for nearly half the decade :wow:

and when Steph didnt do it, Dame and Kawhi did. :russ:

gotta give dame credit for sending Westbrook and Harden home in the same exact way

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
is russy going to stay on the bench at the end of the 4th quarter? :jbhmm:shooting liability :youngsabo:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Except you're the one who brought up the Warriors in your latest exchange - the discussion was specifically on the Rockets' backcourt defense and you thought it was appropriate to state the Warriors had an even worse backcourt, defensively, after you just called out other posters for bringing up the Warriors.

Never mind the fact that the Warriors weren't the only team brought up in this thread.

The Rockets and their fans have been the most embarrassing part of this board for [at least] the last half a decade.

The three previous posts were all about the Warriors.

Go back to hiding or take a toaster bath fuccboy

Daps
The three previous posts were all about the Warriors.

Go back to hiding or take a toaster bath fuccboy
Go back to hiding?

Doesn't the irony sting considering you talk up the Rockets chances every year only to go missing once they bow out of the playoffs?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Go back to hiding?

Doesn't the irony sting considering you talk up the Rockets chances every year only to go missing once they bow out of the playoffs?

Breaking News: Rockets fan wants the Rockets to win.

That stunt you pulled with your Popovich thread is one of the most shameful displays I’ve ever seen on this board trying to spin a win.

Daps
Breaking News: Rockets fan wants the Rockets to win.
And yet, that still doesn't explain your hypocrisy. No one even notices you go missing because nobody gives a fukk about you.
That stunt you pulled with your Popovich thread is one of the most shameful displays I’ve ever seen on this board trying to spin a win.
Care to explain how I tried to "spin a win", when I was right all along, despite others not seeing what was really going on?

You're a cotdamn Rockets fan, and yet you still can't see the simple concept of what the 3-ball brings? Or are you going to start telling me that your team should abandon the 3-ball altogether and start focussing on long-2s instead?

Ettore Messina (Spurs assistant coach) said the Spurs will look to 'revamp' the offense in the direction of a more 3-pt approach for next season (cited spacing as a main issue).

@Gil Scott-Heroin wins FOREVER. The thread that keeps on giving. The whole cotdamn board took Ls in here.

:lolbron:

What's this?

Oh, the Spurs and Pop, himself, even admits to taking more 3s this season. bu-bu-but @Gil Scott-Heroin you tried to spin a win.

:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DLo is an above average creator and can be a great catch and shooter, they just gotta emulate his other strengths from Brooklyn without compromising “the system”

UnsungAdmirableChickadee-size_restricted.gif

mark it.

he will not fit well with this team

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
UnsungAdmirableChickadee-size_restricted.gif

mark it.

he will not fit well with this team
eh people did these gymnastics saying KD's iso shyt wouldnt have worked for GS and if it wasnt for injuries, they wouldve swept the fukk outta Toronto in what was their worst season during the run so :yeshrug: Yall just wanna make it to where these nikkas more down than they really are, offensively at least, they'll be fine, back to top 5, by early-mid December. Houston wont be the challenge to see where GS is at, their guards are just as bad defensively as GS's are, just in a different way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh people did these gymnastics saying KD's iso shyt wouldnt have worked for GS and if it wasnt for injuries, they wouldve swept the fukk outta Toronto in what was their worst season during the run so :yeshrug: Yall just wanna make it to where these nikkas more down than they really are, offensively at least, they'll be fine, back to top 5, by early-mid December. Houston wont be the challenge to see where GS is at, their guards are just as bad defensively as GS's are, just in a different way.

breh.....

1st....theres a VAST difference between KD and DLO....:gucci:

in fact they shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence :unimpressed:

2nd....this isnt anywhere close to the GSW team KD went to.....klay is out.....iggy is gone...livingston retired ....the bench is not what it once was.....and curry hasnt had to carry this type of load ever during this run theyve been on the last few years

if you cant see that this is a new reality ....i dont know what else to say to you :hubie::unimpressed:

everything changes....everything....thats how life works :unimpressed:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
capella gotta become more of an offensive threat
They have The Dream
They have Elvin Hayes
They can holla at Moses Malone
There is no damm reason he doesn’t have any type of post up game or anything
Shot was embarrassing vs the Warriors talk all that shyt and then go ghost when it matter the most

Daps
Reppin
nope, not slept on at all.

they got two underachievers who are me first, then the team. You got a coach that has also come up on the losing end of must win playoff games/series. And you got an aging team.

Who is going to guard PG/KL or AD/Bron? .. they match up well with the rest of the west. They're 4th best team under both LA teams and GSW.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Getting your ass kicked 4 times in the last 5 years in the playoffs by the same team would do that to you. I couldn't imagine one team destroying my squads championship hopes 4 times in 5 years :mjlol:they get McHale and Dwight and still went fishing :skip: they get CP3 and Pringles and still went fishing :pachaha:one team done had them casting out in May for damn near half the decade :deadmanny:

Why the fukk y'all GS fans even come in this bytch?:jbhmm::what::martin: