Daps
As a Lifelong Rockets fab I’m just happy to have an invite to the party :win:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
When Harden and Russ can give me a 25+ game sample size of coexisting I'll up my expectations. Till then nah. But they are the 4th seed in my eyes I just don't trust them in April/May.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
We really doing this again? Like this hasn't been done every season for the past 6 years....

:stopitslime:

Who knows, maybe this is their year. But if Harden couldn't make it work with arguably one of the best PG's OAT, what's going to make it different this year? And as I've said before, I'll have to see Russ (30% 3-point career shooter) in their system that focuses so much on the 3 ball.

But getting slept on? Nah, they've been telling us how good they are for over 5 years. Still waiting.....

:russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
breh.....

1st....theres a VAST difference between KD and DLO....:gucci:

in fact they shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence :unimpressed:

2nd....this isnt anywhere close to the GSW team KD went to.....klay is out.....iggy is gone...livingston retired ....the bench is not what it once was.....and curry hasnt had to carry this type of load ever during this run theyve been on the last few years

if you cant see that this is a new reality ....i dont know what else to say to you :hubie::unimpressed:

everything changes....everything....thats how life works :unimpressed:
Yeah, KD would be more of a siege to an offensive's system. Obviously hes a better player than DLo but you're completely, intentionally it seems, ignoring the value of having another solid floor general alongside Steph, who shares a similar skillset. More than anything, you'll be unable to completely halt the offensive rhythm by running a box-and 1 or some type of zone that focuses on Steph. Plus Kerr can stagger minutes to where they'll have a good PG on the floor 90% of the game.

also, the season isnt decided on how the roster performs in october, november. theres talent there that'll mesh by playoff time

Daps
The Rockets have been one of the top-seeded teams for the last half a decade, with WCF and WCSF appearances, and they've just added Westbrook to their roster. How the fukk did you come to the conclusion that they're being slept on and that nobody is talking about them? How the fukk would people be surprised if they're one of the top-seeds, again, with an arguably improved roster?

Don't answer those, they're rhetorical.

The [many] problems I see with them is, while they might have enough offensive versatility and firepower to keep them in games, their defence is probably going to be more vulnerable than ever: Harden and Westbrook have far too many defensive bad habits, Gordon is undersized and can't guard all types of 3s, and their defensive lynchpin in Tucker is entering his mid-30s with a lot of mileage over the last couple of years.

I can't envisage any scenario where this team is constantly making defensive stops in the postseason to do anything of note.
@Leavingtheecstasy

:lolbron:

Daps
Oh and Westbrook with another dominant performance. Imagine if he had shooters all these years. :wow:
Russ has space. They're gonna be a problem.
The Rockets are currently -46 with Westbrook on the floor. -46. Marinate on that.

Nowhere for you to hide now or talk about other stars having stacked rosters with Westbrook playing next to Harden now.

:mjgrin:

You better start running.

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin why isn't Curry carrying like Harden last season?

Or Westbrook the year after KD left?

Why he out there looking like trash?
Just like Westbrook is and has been a better player than Curry. shyt ain't so easy without the most talented roster in the league. Nothing but Ls, Gil. :mjgrin:
@KOBE

Here you are trying to shyt on Steph for not doing it by himself, and then propping up Westbrook and Harden over him who can't do shyt together.

Kill yourself with your own argument brehs.

-46.-46.-46.-46.-46.-46.

full