Rockets getting Slept on

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Covington was a great pickup and Westbrook looks the best I’ve seen him since his MVP year.

Biggest thing is I think the Rockets succeeding or failing in the playoffs will dictate the future of the big man. If I’m a 7 footer playing against them I’m going hard as if my career depended on it lol

Daps
Yoooooo. Just keep watching fakkits

Houston hitting wcf minimum.

Only thing I was wrong about was how long it would take them to gel and figure it out.

Daps
:mjlol:

got thumped by the clippers at home , lost to the hornets,Knicks and currently getting whooped by the magic.been out rebounded every game since they went small. :snooze:
They undefeated in the playoffs while lebron and kawhi are keeping their heads above water with the lowest seeds :hhh:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
They undefeated in the playoffs while lebron and kawhi are keeping their heads above water with the lowest seeds :hhh:
tenor.gif

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
They also are missing their second best player and barely losing in the 4th fakkit

*insert juelz santana gif*

they were undefeated the other day tho ,now they need that oc ass nikka who hasn’t been out the 1st round in 4 years. Shut your bytch ass up y’all overreact to every win/loss like little children