Rockets getting Slept on

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
-46.-46.-46.-46.-46.-46.

:youngsabo:

hows draymond doing?

why was Curry putting up nothing but negative +/-? I thought he was the gravity that made it all work and Draymond's passing put it all together yet it appears your ass didn't know anything he was talking about.

Rockets will be fine and Warriors will too once their best player, Klay, is back. You can stay seated.

Damn this beef ain’t gone never end huh :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
hows draymond doing?

why was Curry putting up nothing but negative +/-? I thought he was the gravity that made it all work and Draymond's passing put it all together yet it appears your ass didn't know anything he was talking about.

Rockets will be fine and Warriors will too once their best player, Klay, is back. You can stay seated.
I always felt like plus minus was a bullshyt stat. How is our team Defense being translated into an individual stat?:mindblown: what sense does that make?
If i check into the game, lock my man down defensively and score 10 points, but one of teammates matchup goes off for 30 in the quarter. and nobody else on my team scores, I now have a -20?:aicmon: Then people look at that number and say that i individually didn't have a good game.

Daps
I always felt like plus minus was a bullshyt stat. How is our team Defense being translated into an individual stat?:mindblown: what sense does that make?
If i check into the game, lock my man down defensively and score 10 points, but one of teammates matchup goes off for 30 in the quarter. and nobody else on my team scores, I now have a -20?:aicmon: Then people look at that number and say that i individually didn't have a good game.
Which is why it's important to always apply the appropriate context to on/off numbers, and why isolated plus/minus of one game isn't always the best reflection of a player's performance and impact. And to your point about defense, there is defensive and offensive ratings for each player, so you can get a better look at how the team performed at either end in the lineups a player was in.

And even more to the point, your logic is further proof of why we need to get rid of box score stats, and start looking at what's happening on the floor instead of letting some surface numbers mislead us to a conclusion.

:hubie:

Daps
Oh and Westbrook with another dominant performance. Imagine if he had shooters all these years. :wow:
Russ has space. They're gonna be a problem.
Your mans out here building a house with all that space.

7-30 from the field.

:picard:

7-30
7-30
7-30
7-30
7-30
7-30
7-30
7-30 7-30 7-30 7-30 7-30

giphy.gif