Rocket League [PC|PS4|XB1|SWITCH] Official Thread

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The only players I got problems with are the ones that are THIRSTY as fukk. :francis:

Played a few matches with some randoms and at one point a teammate set up a goal for me to finish but the other teammate behind me got greedy, used boost and fukking demolition'd my ass trying to get the score. Now the ball gets slammed not even going into the goal fukking it up for everyone. :martin:
That's kinda what I mean. I've played with that kindve player then had them call the rest of the team noobs at the end :laff:

Yea that's why I got 3 goals 2 assists and 2 saves while you got a bunchve 0's?:mjlol:

Daps
I've always found "MLG" stuff to be highkey :flabbynsick:, but in terms of competition, this is one of the best Rocket League matches I've ever seen:wow:

Imma time stamp the best match but y'all should check out all three.

That shot by sadjunior @ 8:55 :wow::wow:
tumblr_mx5xgyV60E1rskga0o1_250.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just had a tie game that we won by me scoring a goal right as time expired. After showing the replay took us to the main menu. Didn't even know that was possible.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man this community online is pretty toxic. :wtf:

So much smugness and everytime something go wrong people playing the blame game in the chat. :francis:

Thats my main beef with this fukking game. I love it and have alot of fun, but they make it damn near impossible to communicate with the headset. How the fukk is it default for a push to talk feature. Why cant i click on a players gamer tag and view their profile or send an antagonizing message. Use mics people!

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man this community online is pretty toxic. :wtf:

So much smugness and everytime something go wrong people playing the blame game in the chat. :francis:

Thats my main beef with this fukking game. I love it and have alot of fun, but they make it damn near impossible to communicate with the headset. How the fukk is it default for a push to talk feature. Why cant i click on a players gamer tag and view their profile or send an antagonizing message. Use mics people!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Play this shyt every time I am home. :blessed: Thinking about it right now.

RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Not sure if I don't play enough or what but I feel like everyone is getting better when I log on nowa days.