Daps
cQm1tsK.jpg

Realest shyt ever. fukk this new map 100

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:mjcry: Why didn't you just take a break from TW3 though?

I wasn't even on that as I didn't play shyt yesterday. It may have shown I was on there though due to suspend mode. The brief time I was actually on the quad, I was on Youtube. Then, when I got back home and finished dinner round 8:30, i see @GoldenGlove on Destiny (as usual) and like only one other coli member playing Rocket League, so I said fukk it.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't even on that as I didn't play shyt yesterday. It may have shown I was on there though due to suspend mode. The brief time I was actually on the quad, I was on Youtube. Then, when I got back home and finished dinner round 8:30, i see @GoldenGlove on Destiny (as usual) and like only one other coli member playing Rocket League, so I said fukk it.
We were on for like 2 hours

We started around 8CST which is 7 your time. You said 8:30 your time, we were on 8:30 your time.
:dead:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
We were on for like 2 hours

We started around 8CST which is 7 your time. You said 8:30 your time, we were on 8:30 your time.
:dead:

I got on just after 8:30 and you were on Destiny. And ya'll started way earlier than that, as you hit me me up on PSN around 5:30 (my time, 6:30 yours), to which I promptly told you, "8:30, fool" and your response, "breh", to which I responded, "ain't that serious, meant it with endearment, lol". Hell, your message that I quoted on here, prior to this one, with you saying, "Khalil, join whenever" (scroll up) was at 5:49 my time. If by what you're saying you were on 2 hours, then that means you'd been off around 8 o'clock, son. The defense rests.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got on just after 8:30 and you were on Destiny. And ya'll started way earlier than that, as you hit me me up on PSN around 5:30 (my time, 6:30 yours), to which I promptly told you, "8:30, fool" and your response, "breh", to which I responded, "ain't that serious, meant it with endearment, lol". Hell, your message that I quoted on here, prior to this one, with you saying, "Khalil, join whenever" (scroll up) was at 5:49 my time. If by what you're saying you were on 2 hours, then that means you'd been off around 8 o'clock, son. The defense rests.
I sent you a message at 7:45PM CST cause I saw you online.

I'm looking at the messages now.