Rocket League [PC|PS4|XB1|SWITCH] Official Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody has probelm with Rocket League online?......it won't work when I tried to invite my friend or he tried to invite me.

Is something going on?

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I'll try to get a pic next time it happens but I can't stand when you and a teammate(s) ram into each other on accident and the muthafacker(s) won't move outta the way :stopitslime: Like nikka go left,right or just get outta my way. Damn

Also should've uploaded this match I played the other week when this guy was on his try hard shyt in the chat due to my team whooping that ass:lolbron: Nikka was mad at his team and said in the final seconds "You guys suck" "I'm glad we lost" Some of his teammates scored yet he didn't do shyt the whole match.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I had an epic match last night. Was down 2-3 and scored a goal to tie it with 10 seconds left. Ran for the opening tip and jumped in the air to deflect them trying to get the goal. It bounced off their wall and I hit the deflection in for a goal with 4 seconds left to win it.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Follow up on my last post
2rmqro2.jpg

Best I could get. Just imagine the guy in the red car in a blue color like one.

Fack Gutstheulitmateb hating ass tho :birdman:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

I'll try to get a pic next time it happens but I can't stand when you and a teammate(s) ram into each other on accident and the muthafacker(s) won't move outta the way :stopitslime: Like nikka go left,right or just get outta my way. Damn

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Sounds like you got wacked cuz you weak.
Naw I'm pretty nice with it. It's like other dudes story.

You'll have some weak link hitting the ball the wrong way bumpin into everyone not playing with spacing at all.

One of those hit the ball no matter what types. And when you lose they wanna blame the teamates in chat :snoop:

But naw I'm pretty good. Not the best but I have good situational awareness.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Naw I'm pretty nice with it. It's like other dudes story.

You'll have some weak link hitting the ball the wrong way bumpin into everyone not playing with spacing at all.

One of those hit the ball no matter what types. And when you lose they wanna blame the teamates in chat :snoop:

But naw I'm pretty good. Not the best but I have good situational awareness.

The only players I got problems with are the ones that are THIRSTY as fukk. :francis:

Played a few matches with some randoms and at one point a teammate set up a goal for me to finish but the other teammate behind me got greedy, used boost and fukking demolition'd my ass trying to get the score. Now the ball gets slammed not even going into the goal fukking it up for everyone. :martin: