Robin Thicke's Black Son

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
This is what you 1-drop believers get. All you are endorsing is that whatever white people say you are is what you are. Here you have a white man and biracial women producing a blue eyed blonde haired black man. :mindblown: I can't imagine my sons sharing the same race as Hitler Youth's. :scusthov:

ESSENCE: What is Paula’s sexiest quality?
THICKE: It’s her intelligence and her strength. I’ve never met a stronger person who stands by their will and their moral values. She is such an amazing human being. Ever since I met her and we were 16 years old and she was the president of the Black student union and I was just a silly White boy who didn’t understand or have compassion.

I had no animosity, but I just didn’t understand the Black experience in America and how different it is — and most White people can’t. You can’t understand it until you are with somebody every day and you have a child that you know is Black, you then understand that, wow, what a different experience Black people and in particular Black women have to go through.

I have a song on my new album called, “I Don’t Know How It Feels to Be You,” and she and I were in the middle of an argument and she said, “Robin, no matter how hard you try, or how compassionate you are, you’ll never know what it’s like to be a Black woman.” So I got up and I wrote this song in five minutes. The lyrics are: “I don’t know how it feels to be you, though I try my best to understand what you’re going through, I don’t know how it feels to be you. I can’t walk in your shoes. But, I’m trying baby. You know how much I love you.”

Read the full article here

http://www.essence.com/2011/12/21/r...k-women-interracial-dating-and-pleasing-paula

Robin-Thicke-baby-9.jpg

:smh:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
In an interview Paula said their son will eventually gain some color :bryan:

She must be devastated to realize her whole life was a lie :laff:...Grew up living black not understanding she's half white and marrying and procreating with a white man would do this. :heh: that's why you don't lie to kids about their background.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
must suck for the kid to be denied his whiteness

He's going to get his Cac wake up call around high school if not earlier when he raises his hand and speaks on behalf of black people and the teacher looks at him like :dahell: and all the black people in class like :birdman: :laff: that shyt is going to be hilarious. Principal and teacher are going to call Paula at Denzel's house like :usure: this motherfukka is black?