Rob Liefeld and the horrible comic era of the 90s :russ:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i like his attention to detail, he draws the anatomy goofy as shyt but he does know how to shade and detail it up, i aint mad at liefeld he made it into the comic book industry mad young and is living that life now, there are a shyt ton of artists that everybody craps their pants for nowadays but i cant get into, (half of them worked on that ghostface killah horror comic that came out like in 2012? ronald wimberly did covers i like his style, everyone else is like :dame:)

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Cable_and_Deadpool_Collections_Vol_1_1.jpg

perspective :merchant:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
'90s comic had a lot of lame ass shyt going on. Image was art-driven garbage for the first half of the '90s (and a lot of that art doesn't hold up today, IMO) and Marvel & DC were doing every gimmick they could think of outside of telling great stories.

On the plus side, a lot of amazing artists came out of that era. Liefeld wasn't one of them though. He was influential but when you're shyt, that's not really a good thing. I'll say this, he's a lot better now than he was in the '90s, but he's still not very good. But I think even the publishers, and Liefeld himself, are in on the joke now and anytime he gets a gig, it's for nostalgia and to play into expectations of "vintage Liefeld".

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
'90s comic had a lot of lame ass shyt going on. Image was art-driven garbage for the first half of the '90s (and a lot of that art doesn't hold up today, IMO) and Marvel & DC were doing every gimmick they could think of outside of telling great stories.
i wouldnt say that, we had pitt and the maxx :yeshrug:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
90s Deadpool better than 2g and beyond Pool?:dwillhuh:

fukk OUTA HERE!!!:camby:

Deadpool is for the potheads :fadedsnoop: