"Road House" | Prime Video | March 21st 2024 | Jake Gyllenhall vs Connor McGregor

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
so I'm watching this shyt, and connor macgregor's character is such and over the top caricature of a movie villain to the point where I cannot take this seriously at all :russ:
I'm saying the first scene apparently he snuck out of a bedroom window naked, but has his phone in his sock, beats up a guy and takes his clothes, and for no reason sets a business on fire, while walking away in a blazer and sunglasses at night..
:mindblown::mjlol:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Watched this earlier Monday

I definitely wasn't paying enough attention to this movie over the last few months. I deadass thought McGregor was playing himself and was gonna lead to Gyllenhaal vs McGregor at the end in an octagon

Not a bad movie.
It was kind of stupid to make Jake a former UFC fighter instead of a working bouncer and Conor just a regular psychopath. And then have the former UFC champion Dalton struggle with the regular guy.

I'm saying the first scene apparently he snuck out of a bedroom window naked, but has his phone in his sock, beats up a guy and takes his clothes, and for no reason sets a business on fire, while walking away in a blazer and sunglasses at night..
I was thinking about people not familiar with Conor and his 'Vince McMahon walk' watching this movie and wondering what the fukk is going on :heh:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mcgeregor should be the new sabretooth in any x men reboot

If he kan lose the fn accent

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
right then and there, I knew this shyt was NOT to be taken even slightly seriously.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Just came in here to say this movie was fukking terrible and retarded. Connor is the only good part about it and that’s because he’s not acting he’s just being his real self.

I can’t believe how stoopid this movie is.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
A roided/coked up Conor. I bet he was a delight to direct/work with

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Looks a little goofy but I'll check it out.
It is a little goofy, but it's cool if you wanna see some cacs get they ass beat.

MacGregor is annoying AF man.

I ain't know Jessica Williams had them thangs sittin like that tho

Last edited: