River City Girls (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
This shyt look 2006 Lil Weezy.

HOT boy!
38d32c98d0f068795cc18be47797ee18.80x93x1.png
:palm:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So this is a sequel to the NES River City Ransom?

Cool
:laff: first time i ever heard that game was when it came on the switch via nes virtual console....my homie saw me play it and clowned the fukk outta me like "nikka wtf is a river city ransom i never heard of this shyt" i was like me neither...now we just use it as an inside joke....cant wait to see his reaction when i tell him there's a sequel comin :laff:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It's not correct statement, a 2d fighter is 2d because of its game play not the art style

What he meant to see was their aren't many hand drawn sprites being used in 2d games, which is true because they are expensive not because the fanbase wants 3d instead its the exact opposite

latest
kim-12-kick.gif
kim-12-lk.gif

There is no comparison, street fighter V has beautiful animated movements, but look at how his gloves movem U mean look how is pants drape down on his leg as he kicks, that shyt is incredible

The standing Position of Kim, I can't fin da gif of a Dragon Ball Z fighter character in standing position, but you would immediately be able to to see the difference in the detail, especially on goku's pants compared to this

Also all the moves don't even fully animated in that game like how they do here, goku comes from resting position directly to punch, its not fully animated, which is why the game is kinda trash to me none of the movements are fluid from frame to frame

Everybody knows which style of animation is superior, I mean look at modern anime compared to the 80's and 90's its not even close

No imagine if Capcom or SNK had the budget from WB they give Netherealm to make those shytty mortal kombat games

shyt would look godlike

That has nothing to do with hand drawn vs 3d overlay. Its how ArcSys designs there games, their animation style was that way back when Guilty Gear was 100% hand drawn. They have that hard stiff style to match that anything can be canceled gameplay.

And if we keeping it 100, SNK was known to be stiff compared to SF until Garou. And even Garou wasnt animated to the level of SF3.