River City Girls (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You said there aren't any more 2d fighters which is false, street fighter v is 2d game thats the character models rendered in 3d, its still a 2d game and the game play is in 2 dimesions, what is so hard for you to understand

everybody knows hand drawn animation is expensive

capcom had been financial hardships that's why they started making fighters that way instead of the traditional way

SNK went out of business, KOFXIII had beautiful hand drawn animation, KOFXIIII looks like shyt in the 3d lmao, the pants on Kim look better than anything in that game

3d animation will never be better than anything hand drawn.

but a fukking 16 bit is not going to cost more than 3d game you don't know what you are talking about

:snoop: The level of ignorance is amazing fukkin bewildering.

First off dumbass SFV was created in unreal 4 a 3D fukkin engine using dynamics physics engine for non characters assets. Are you telling me Japanese animators hand drew necalli’s hair?

You arguing on bullshyt ass semantics it’s 3d assets on a 2D plane you can literally free roam any of the stages on SFV and see they are 3d environments.

Second as for the traditional animation at the time it was the most cost effective method, if rendering servers back then didn’t take up entire football fields back in the day. Capcom or anyone else wouldn’t have used 2d animation. Tech Romancer, Star Gladiator, Street Fighter EX, and Power Stone all used 3d when 2D animation was at its peak.

Third you DUMB FUKK, KoF XIII was animated over 3D models, which ultimately lead to them going bankrupt the first because they heavily betted on that franchise and 2D to keep them afloat.

You have no clue how intensive it is to hand draw that shyt, transfer it to photoshop, clean up, and animate. Whereas like I told the other poster 3d can be heavily repurposed, animation and all.

You got your fukkin panties all twisted because I hated a fukkin aesthetic, you have valid points in The Ring, but swinging well outta you league here dipshyt.

Next time,

STFU-.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: The level of ignorance is amazing fukkin bewildering.

First off dumbass SFV was created in unreal 4 a 3D fukkin engine using dynamics physics engine for non characters assets. Are you telling me Japanese animators hand drew necalli’s hair?

You arguing on bullshyt ass semantics it’s 3d assets on a 2D plane you can literally free roam any of the stages on SFV and see they are 3d environments.

Second as for the traditional animation at the time it was the most cost effective method, if rendering servers back then didn’t take up entire football fields back in the day. Capcom or anyone else wouldn’t have used 2d animation. Tech Romancer, Star Gladiator, Street Fighter EX, and Power Stone all used 3d when 2D animation was at its peak.

Third you DUMB FUKK, KoF XIII was animated over 3D models, which ultimately lead to them going bankrupt the first because they heavily betted on that franchise and 2D to keep them afloat.

You have no clue how intensive it is to hand draw that shyt, transfer it to photoshop, clean up, and animate. Whereas like I told the other poster 3d can be heavily repurposed, animation and all.

You got your fukkin panties all twisted because I hated a fukkin aesthetic, you have valid points in The Ring, but swinging well outta you league here dipshyt.

Next time,

STFU-.gif

You just exposed yourself

you don't do 3d animation and YOU DON'T READ

I clearly said the characters are rendered in 3d, the game is 2d you fukkING MORON
lame ass nikka, you don't animate shyt, you can't even understand the difference between how a character is rendered and how a game is played lmao

You said 2d fighters don't exists and they do, Street Fighter V isn't a 3d fighter like Tekken, just because the characters are rendered in 3d doesn't make the game 3d

YOU DUMB ASS

Dragon Ball Fighters Z is the same way

you can use unreal engine to make 2d games, if had any clue about the subject you wouldn't be so fukking stupid, pretending ass nikka

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You just exposed yourself

you don't do 3d animation and YOU DON'T READ

I clearly said the characters are rendered in 3d, the game is 2d you fukkING MORON

You said 2d fighters don't exists and they do, Street Fighter V isn't a 3d fighter like Tekken, just because the characters are rendered in 3d doesn't make the game 3d

YOU DUMB ASS

Dragon Ball Fighters Z is the same way

you can use unreal engine to make 2d games, if had any clue about the subject you wouldn't be so fukking stupid, pretending ass nikka

Ignore facts to argue semantics, whatever I’m out,

Enjoy living in your fantasy world, you chicken shyt lead chip eating bytch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignore facts to argue semantics, whatever I’m out,

Enjoy living in your fantasy world, you chicken shyt lead chip eating bytch.

You're a nerd who never made it and think you have knowledge lmao

First you contradicted yourself, you said KOF XIII was animated over a 3d models and it was too expensive that's why they went bankrupt
which is the exact opposite of what you were saying before you fukking morn

KOF XIII used the traditional hand drawn animation

you got your games mixed up you moron

King of Fighters XIII use HD SPRITES, not 3d renders you fukking idiot

Also King of fighters is still a 2d fighter, just because the characters are 3d rendered doesn't make the game 3d

WHY CAN'T YOU fukkING UNDERSTAND THAT

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You're a nerd who never made it and think you have knowledge lmao

First you contradicted yourself, you said KOF XIII was animated over a 3d models and it was too expensive that's why they went bankrupt
which is the exact opposite of what you were saying before you fukking morn

KOF XIII used the traditional hand drawn animation

you got your games mixed up you morn

Also King of fighters is still a 2d fighter, just because the characters are 3d rendered doesn't make the game 3d

WHY CAN'T YOU fukkING UNDERSTAND THAT

Go kill yourself you fraudulent second information hack who cant form an opinion unless someone else tells you.

IT BOILS DOWN TO COST.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go kill yourself you fraudulent second information hack who cant form an opinion unless someone else tells you.

IT BOILS DOWN TO COST.

How stupid are you

The cost came from taking the 3d models and re building with 2d sprites you moron, they didn't take a 3d model and cover it in 2d spirtes
they took the models and transitioned them to 2d which is why IT COST SO MUCH MORON

Dragon Ball Z fighters uses the 3d models and covers them in cell shading you are thinking off, which isn't no expensive, YOU DUMB ASS

the only thing 3d in KOFIII is the backgrounds

also you didn't watch the video because you would see the difference in animations you moron

not just the fukking art style YOU DUMB ASS

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You said there aren't any more 2d fighters which is false, street fighter v is 2d game thats the character models rendered in 3d, its still a 2d game and the game play is in 2 dimesions, what is so hard for you to understand

everybody knows hand drawn animation is expensive

capcom had been financial hardships that's why they started making fighters that way instead of the traditional way

SNK went out of business, KOFXIII had beautiful hand drawn animation, KOFXIIII looks like shyt in the 3d lmao, the pants on Kim look better than anything in that game

3d animation will never be better than anything hand drawn.

but a fukking 16 bit is not going to cost more than 3d game you don't know what you are talking about
Bruh you know what he meant when he said there aren’t any more 2d fighters

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh you know what he meant when he said there aren’t any more 2d fighters

It's not correct statement, a 2d fighter is 2d because of its game play not the art style

What he meant to see was their aren't many hand drawn sprites being used in 2d games, which is true because they are expensive not because the fanbase wants 3d instead its the exact opposite

latest
kim-12-kick.gif
kim-12-lk.gif

There is no comparison, street fighter V has beautiful animated movements, but look at how his gloves movem U mean look how is pants drape down on his leg as he kicks, that shyt is incredible

The standing Position of Kim, I can't fin da gif of a Dragon Ball Z fighter character in standing position, but you would immediately be able to to see the difference in the detail, especially on goku's pants compared to this

Also all the moves don't even fully animated in that game like how they do here, goku comes from resting position directly to punch, its not fully animated, which is why the game is kinda trash to me none of the movements are fluid from frame to frame

Everybody knows which style of animation is superior, I mean look at modern anime compared to the 80's and 90's its not even close

No imagine if Capcom or SNK had the budget from WB they give Netherealm to make those shytty mortal kombat games

shyt would look godlike

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's not correct statement, a 2d fighter is 2d because of its game play not the art style

What he meant to see was their aren't many hand drawn sprites being used in 2d games, which is true because they are expensive not because the fanbase wants 3d instead its the exact opposite

latest
kim-12-kick.gif
kim-12-lk.gif

There is no comparison, street fighter V has beautiful animated movements, but look at how his gloves movem U mean look how is pants drape down on his leg as he kicks, that shyt is incredible

The standing Position of Kim, I can't fin da gif of a Dragon Ball Z fighter character in standing position, but you would immediately be able to to see the difference in the detail, especially on goku's pants compared to this

Also all the moves don't even fully animated in that game like how they do here, goku comes from resting position directly to punch, its not fully animated, which is why the game is kinda trash to me none of the movements are fluid from frame to frame

Everybody knows which style of animation is superior, I mean look at modern anime compared to the 80's and 90's its not even close

No imagine if Capcom or SNK had the budget from WB they give Netherealm to make those shytty mortal kombat games

shyt would look godlike
U knew what he meant