River City Girls 2 (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (December 15, 2022)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah that shyt been gone
I downloaded it back then, but you know how gamepass be feeding a nikka :manny:
But I recall thinkin it was decent but not excellent. And then TNMT and/or SoR4 DLC dropped and RCG feel to the wayside

I do love these types of games in general so I'll check it out again one of these days.

I recently bought NES Renegade and the game Fight N Rage which is highly rated by gamers. Can anyone vouch for that game?

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
I downloaded it back then, but you know how gamepass be feeding a nikka :manny:
But I recall thinkin it was decent but not excellent. And then TNMT and/or SoR4 DLC dropped and RCG feel to the wayside

I do love these types of games in general so I'll check it out again one of these days.

I recently bought NES Renegade and the game Fight N Rage which is highly rated by gamers. Can anyone vouch for that game?

Fight N'Rage is solid, but I wouldn't put it above RCG, SOR4, or TMNT Shredder's Revenge. It's a cool lil game though, you can take multiple paths, there's a bunch of different endings, and you can pull off some solid combos. If you're a completionist its a huge grind though.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Why can't I find this shyt on the Xbox store?

My daughter loved playing the first one with me. Looking forward to the sequel.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DAMN!!!!!

This shyt is 30 frames I just beat the first game less than a week ago it’s like night and day:mjcry:

I’m putting this on the back burner until they patch this. Smdh:childplease::camby:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
This game runs like shyt on switch, a lot worse than the original, pick it up on another platform if you can or at least after a few patch improvements.