Rite Aid about to file for bankruptcy...lot to discuss here

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

A company of their scope having $136mm in cash equivalents to that much debt with pending lawsuits is CRAZY :weirdo:

The opioid settlement has to be one of the biggest gaffles ever...nobody is getting compensated. What really sucks is that Rite Aid bought so many local and reigional drug stores, like Bartells here in Seattle, managed them like absolute dog shyt, made them all the same level of trash inventory management, everything behind glass, KIND OF DIRTY, understaffed, etc...and they're clearly at risk. Access to medicine is important. This company is in a death spiral.
It’s funny because I was driving past an old rite aid just the other day and was telling my friend how I remember when it was open and now it ain’t there no more.

Use to always stop at that one while waiting for the streetcar on st charles. Was good because on hot days, if you didn’t wanna wait in the McD’s, you could slip over to rite aid, grab yourself a cold drink, then wait in the shade.

I’m not even sure if there are anymore in New Orleans. The two I use to visit, one closed and the other turned into some no name grocery store

:manny:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I used to have a Rite-Aid near me , but it closed down due to being robbed too often.

A pizza hut also opened recently , and it got robbed the next day.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Hold up I specifically recall a huge blowout closing sale at a Rite Aid in downtown Newark years ago, I thought that was company-wide :patrice: legit can’t remember the last one I’ve seen

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just got my booster shot from Rite Aid last week, the ONLY rite aid that is left in my area. Rite aid used to be all over the place here.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
feels like CVS is next
Definitely seems that way. There was one next to my job and in my neighborhood and they both closed shop this past year.

Are you b*stards even LOOKING at them long ass receipts?! :why: They're trying to give you GREAT DEALS :damn: Some of them shyts are a couple dollars off your total purchase.