The Empire State
Damn. Their sandwiches were pretty good
pardon-me.gif

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Wal Mart and Amazon are just letting these stores kill themselves while further investing in medicine delivery and services. I probably buy all the stuff I would've purchased at a rite aid (soaps, lotions, cleaners), on Amazon already...

Walgreens pharmacy charged me $100+ for a product that Amazon was selling for $15.99
I just :snoop:when I got home and realized these mtfk janxy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wal Mart and Amazon are just letting these stores kill themselves while further investing in medicine delivery and services. I probably buy all the stuff I would've purchased at a rite aid (soaps, lotions, cleaners), on Amazon already...

there's a few rite aids still out here. if you need a drink or a snack its good. its also good for the pharmacy :ld:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Walgreens pharmacy charged me $100+ for a product that Amazon was selling for $15.99
I just :snoop:when I got home and realized these mtfk janxy
Yeah this was what I was talking about

I didn't know who to shake my head at, Amazon for destroying brick and mortar stores or Rite Aid and the rest of them for the outrageous prices.

Needless to say, I did what my wallet thought was best.

Last edited:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
If I’m not mistaken Walgreens is owned by some huge medical company (or maybe it’s the other way around)

They bout to turn all them shyts into just little urgent care type clinics…and just keep the pharmacy’s

So they get all the money

going to the doctor, getting a prescription and being able to pick it up in the same facility is easy money

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
The rite aid rewards be legit tho i stay getting discounts automatically meanwhile cvs I’ve been scanning that card and they only give discounts on random shyt i don’t need

The only thing i don’t like about rite aid is that they don’t have self checkout like cvs (the ones around me don’t )