Rising tension between black men and women

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Well Atlanticblackstar seem to have a solution and it's definitely on point tbh.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/12...-civil-war-between-black-men-and-black-women/

Also I'm kinda noticing the rising tension between bm/bw online but since it's the internet it could also be racist trolls/non blacks etc with an agenda to divide or simply lost souls.
I do like the stop blaming one another option the most.

We are too focused on blame that we never get to a solution.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt and lightskin vs darkskin is imaginary divisive bullshyt. I see black love. These thinkpieces and articles are geared to make lower frequency people create problems. Are there bitter bed wench bytches, sure. Are there good women out there who hold their man down? Sure.

Don't feed into it.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
:heh: at wanting people to listen and take you seriously while all you do is deflect and duck responsibility. You disagree with the evil sentiment of that article yet make excuses for those black women perpetuating it while deflecting right back on to black men anyway. How can you complain about there not being push back against black men who shyt on black women when you're not pushing back against black women who shyt on black men? Black women advising other black women not to stand up against white racist terrorism is just downright evil. Name one black man with any kind of notoriety that shyts on black women like that without receiving any push back. You can't.
Im not deflecting. I just feel the way the information is being presented that it is causing more conflict than resolution.