Rising tension between black men and women

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There's no mounting tension. You got bed wenches and bed bucks. Hopefully they all get with cacs and breed themselves out of the race :scust:
Well the thing is these women want to talk to younger black women and take their views into the real world.

I've been lurking that site and even LSA and these women always seem to express interest in spreading their fukked up views.

They approach younger women to try and sows the seeds of hate for black men in their heart by presenting propaganda and make it look like black men who support black women doesn't exist and they even aim to appease to white media so they can get their misandrist views on TV.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Well the thing is these women want to talk to younger black women and take their views into the real world.

I've been lurking that site and even LSA and these women always seem to express interest in spreading their fukked up viees.

They approach younger women to try and sows the seeds of hate for black men in their heart by presenting propaganda and make it look like black men who support black women doesn't exist and even aim to appease to white media so they can get their misandrist views on TV.

Breh, stop trying to act like this is some one sided shyt that black women take part in exclusively :comeon:

Blackout

Daps
Breh, stop trying to act like this is some one sided shyt that black women take part in exclusively :comeon:
You don't thing the few black women who do this are vulnerable to white media?

These misandrists have barely any comments on white supremacy lol.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
c00ns will

fukk other species and Asian anyway,

So at least the other species may be breed out

And you are a fool if you believe black people will be breed out with sex, even scientists have proved this idea false

Im not saying we are breeding ourselves out....i do think we are getting lighter tho.

I also think we are not breeding cacs out...especially when africans immigrate to e.u

Also you gotta understand around the world if you got cac blood in you =mixed not black.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You don't thing the few black women who do this are vulnerable to white media?

These misandrists have barely any comments on white supremacy lol.

Why would you expect black women who hate their race to speak on white supremacy :dahell:?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im not saying we are breeding ourselves out....i do think we are getting lighter tho.

I also think we are not breeding cacs out...especially when africans immigrate to e.u

Also you gotta understand around the world if you got cac blood in you =mixed not black.
Don't care about that.

There will always be two billion black people with other black people

We can let a few million black wash the other species. Not a big deal.

Idk what these nikkas are talking about tension. ..... there are a few cases but mostly black women love black men and black black men love black women.

Blackout

Daps
Idk what these nikkas are talking about tension. ..... there are a few cases but mostly black women love black men and black black men love black women.
As said in the op brotha:

The numbers are minimal but rising.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP,I actually read the whole thing just to prove it was an emotional rant written by a pro bedwench!:
I have no desire, as a Black woman, to be placed on a pedestal, but I will not allow myself to become a footstool. Do not ask me for empathy if you are content to deny it in return.

Read more: http://www.forharriet.com/2014/07/why-i-will-not-march-for-eric-garner.html#ixzz3ZzsnPseU
Follow us: @ForHarriet on Twitter | forharriet on Facebook
Dah fuq!? Cato the Elder was right when he said:
Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters.
But BA is doubly screwed for a biochemical reason. I said it before and got peed on by everyone but it needs repeating. Black women have more testosterone than all other women. Any upside society encouraging them to constantly act out will obviously see the results.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This is why brothas like Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq Nasheed, and SWP exist. Black men are getting of sick and tired black women shytting on us.

We need more black men like them.
The last thing we need are more dudes like Tommy Sotomayor.

Tommy Sotomayor is an agent of white supremacy. The house he lives in is paid for by the KKK