Rising tension between black men and women

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Do you mean black women need a platform? They kind of do. But they can only damage as much as the white man can give them. When you're the puppet for white supremacy, you're easily disposable. People forget that.
Good black women do

Yet the only way for that to happen is via black media.

White people don't care about our issues or opinions.

The only ones who can get attention from white media are those bad black women no matter how few they are.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Good black women do

Yet the only way for that to happen is via black media.

White people don't care about our issues or opinions.

The only ones who can get attention from white media are those bad black women no matter how few they are.

So then the problem isn't that. The problem is that we rely on white media because we don't have our own.

Blackout

Daps
So then the problem isn't that. The problem is that we rely on white media because we don't have our own.
It's both those self hating women and our reliance on white media.

We already have self hating men using white media to spread their filth. If these women join in it will hit us even harder when young women are exposed to them via white media and join the young men in self destruction

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
It's both those self hating women and our reliance on white media.

We already have self hating men using white media to spread their filth. If these women join in it will hit us even harder when young women are exposed to them via white media and join the young men in self destruction
Why arent you doing your just due to prevent young black men from wallowing in the filth of propaganda from black men?
Why arent they reguarded as just as toxic as these women?

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Blackout

Daps
Why arent you doing your just due to prevent young black men from wallowing in the filth of propaganda from black men?
Why arent they reguarded as just as toxic as these women?
Where did i say that I'm not?

Where did I say that I dont reguard them as just as toxic?

kayslay

Daps
Where did i say that I'm not?

Where did I say that I dont reguard them as just as toxic?
The fact that you want to treat the symtoms and not the disease.
There are black men going around shytting on black women with little to no push back from our community, especially other black men.
Alot of black women are plain sick of it.
You seem more onterested in trying to shame these women instead of trying to understand their pov.
There is a lack of respect that needs to be addressed on both sides.
I don't agree with their not supporting Eric Gardner but black women have thetoe right to voice their greviances with black men.
And im sick of when we do so were always accused of bring anti-bm,agents, whites men lovers or c00nettes, that BS!
We cant move forward as a community if this BS continues.

Blackout

Daps
There are black men going around shytting on black women with little to no push back from our community, especially other black men.
You seem more onterested in trying to shame these women instead of trying to understand their pov.
I don't agree with their not supporting Eric Gardner but black women have thetoe right to voice their greviances with black men.
And im sick of when we do so were always accused of bring anti-bm,agents, whites men lovers or c00nettes, that BS!
I am fully aware of the black men who abuse black women.

My discussion with Elle even mentions them as an issue.

The only thing is that I refuse to let their female equivalents go unnoticed because of them.

Anything other false assumptions you have about me?

kayslay

Daps
I am fully aware of the black men who abuse black women.

My discussion with Elle even mentions them as an issue.

The only thing is that I refuse to let their female equivalents go unnoticed because of them.

Anything other false assumptions you have about me?
I dont have any false assumptions i just asked some questions.
Whos letting these women off the hook?
I dont agree with their approach and anyone creating a divide amongst black mrn and women should be called out . Black Women have called them out and stop supporting these kinds of sites but you guys seem to conviently overlook that when yall make these kinds of threads.
I just personally think our attention as a community should be spent finding ways to improve the relationship between black menn and women and not giving relevance to these kinds of people.
the way this thread was set up causes black omen to look bad, and it undermines the tens of thousands of Black women who have been very vocal in their support of Black during this time.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Th

What the issue this time?
Let me guess colorism?:beli:

Blackout

Daps
I dont have any false assumptions i just asked some questions.
Whos letting these women off the hook?
I dont agree with their approach and anyone creating a divide amongst black mrn and women should be called out . Black Women have called them out and stop supporting these kinds of sites but you guys seem to conviently overlook that when yall make these kinds of threads.
I just personally think our attention as a community should be spent finding ways to improve the relationship between black menn and women and not giving relevance to these kinds of people.
the way this thread was set up causes black omen to look bad, and it undermines the tens of thousands of Black women who have been very vocal in their support of Black during this time.
This thread was created to bring awareness that these women can become dangerious if white media uses them.

They have a site and many have countless videos of YouTube.

They are basicsllly begging to be used to go against us like the male c00ns that are already doing it now on white media.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:heh: at wanting people to listen and take you seriously while all you do is deflect and duck responsibility. You disagree with the evil sentiment of that article yet make excuses for those black women perpetuating it while deflecting right back on to black men anyway. How can you complain about there not being push back against black men who shyt on black women when you're not pushing back against black women who shyt on black men? Black women advising other black women not to stand up against white racist terrorism is just downright evil. Name one black man with any kind of notoriety that shyts on black women like that without receiving any push back. You can't.

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Well Atlanticblackstar seem to have a solution and it's definitely on point tbh.
5 Ways to End the Civil War Between Black Men and Black Women
1. Apology

Both sides have been hurt by the other in this “Civil War.” Recognizing the assumptions and common misconceptions that are injurious to relationships between Black men and Black women is key to understanding what the other has to deal with and overcome.

2.Forgiveness

After recognizing the myths and lies that belittle Black men and women as worthy relationship partners, Black men and women should forgive each other for believing the misconceptions. Discarding Black men and women over unproven stereotypes is trivial.

3.Don’t Believe the Myths

There is no “great migration” of Black men to white women.

Eighty-eight percent of all Black men who are married are married to Black women, and 93 percent of Black women have Black husbands, according to research by emPower magazine. Since there are 1.8 million more Black women in America than Black men, finding a Black man for every Black woman in the U.S. is statistically difficult.

4.Stop Blaming One Another

“Black women and the media have accused black men, directly and indirectly, of betrayal, insolence and worthlessness. Meanwhile, black men have trivialized black women’s legitimate concerns, while idly and passively allowing researchers and pundits to manipulate numbers to insult their character and integrity. With the support of black women, black men should own and work to correct any shortcomings that marginalize their contribution to the betterment of their community,” according to research byemPower.

5.Educate the Next Generation

For the future of Black relationships, the younger generation needs positive examples of healthy relationships. The media, especially reality TV shows and other influential media methods, are influencing the minds and perceptions of young Black men and women.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/12...-civil-war-between-black-men-and-black-women/

Also I'm kinda noticing the rising tension between bm/bw online but since it's the internet it could also be racist trolls/non blacks etc with an agenda to divide or simply lost souls.