Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

They used to be cool all this because EDot Baby was chilling and smoking with his opps

Meanwhile Kay himself messy as hell with his affiliations

These dudes be wanting to kill so damn badly

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Its over

@Nicole0416_646NYC got the bond
Word to mutha

twist-jew.gif

giphy.gif

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Kay hood is around Arthur Ave/Little Italy in the Bronx literally has zero reason to be in Sugar Hill in Harlem that’s like 40 minute commute walking to and riding the train

That’s what be so funny about some of these beefs

Last edited:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
He caught a gun charge this year in New Jersey lol he’s also 32
He may be older and shouldn't be doing the shyt in the first place, but I'm still gonna applaud it. I like seeing any positive direction from the standard drill music. I don't like seeing this glorification of violence. :yeshrug:

Only thing that is great from this new drill shyt is the sampling, nikkas is talented, I can't say nothing about that.

This shyt dumb af, but funny :mjlol:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
No they are not their parents but they do have a role in influencing them. To say they don't is just acting stupid. Parents can't monitor everything their child does or listen to, they can only guide them in the right path and help them make the right decisions.

Drill music is negative as hell and most of it is pure trash. It is harmful to the community like it always has been, and I felt the same way a decade ago.:yeshrug:
These dudes dying means nothing to me, I literally only see this shyt on here-even my gangbanging relatives don't listen to this weak shyt. lmao the dizzy hoe with kids and an alleged career above me is posting music from another dead fool while pretending to be pro-Black. Y'all can't have it both ways. Either they dying and killing and life goes on or you gonna keep expecting outsiders/"influencers" to give a shyt. But let the feds sweep them lil mofos and yall will still be hollering about somebody's foot on people of color's necks.

It starts at home, sorry. And I don't think there's a way to walk it back. AT ALL.

Hey loser Spik girl hope you have a merry Xmas

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
These dudes dying means nothing to me. lmao the dizzy hoe with kids and an alleged career above me is posting music from another dead fool while pretending to be pro-Black. Y'all can't have it both ways. Either they dying and killing and life goes on or you gonna keep expecting outsiders to give a shyt. But let the feds sweep them lil mofos and yall will still be hollering about somebody's foot on people of color's necks.

It starts at home, sorry. And I don't think there's a way to walk it back. AT ALL.
That is a crazy remark :gucci:

I don't want to see none of these dudes in jail or dead. There is more factors that lead people to this shyt than "poor parenting skills".
You sound like a white supremacist :camby:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
That is a crazy remark :gucci:

I don't want to see none of these dudes in jail or dead. There is more factors that lead people to this shyt than "poor parenting skills".
You sound like a white supremacist :camby:
Far as I'm concerned, putting them on a domestic terrorist list would be fair. If the danger really is that bad, of course...or is it not that deep?:mjgrin: It's abundantly clear that all these religious orgs and neghborhood non-profits and local leadership and ...whatever Black "militant" group du jour is supported can't get a hold of this shyt.