Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Its over

@Nicole0416_646NYC got the bond
Word to mutha

If this thread was a snippet^^.
a77e985e9227d97f62f0e12512bf46bf_w200.gif

We don’t care about your commentary from Canada b- all
The subbing on this thread is like

:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
All them lil nikkas need to be in jail, one of their bullets might hit an innocent bystander one day.
Us white supremacists are crazy for thinking that young males making tapes and songs about killing people shouldn't have to account for what they, in fact, go on and do. Wild, let me go enjoy my Xmas eve though with my racist cac self. Hope y'all do the same :smile:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Far as I'm concerned, putting them on a domestic terrorist list would be fair. If the danger really is that bad, of course...or is it not that deep?:mjgrin: It's abundantly clear that all these religious orgs and neghborhood non-profits and local leadership and ...whatever Black "militant" group du jour is supported can't get a hold of this shyt.
Parenting skills-income-drugs-guns-gangs-proximity-drill music-prison system-nyc laws, all of it is connected to each other.

Look at this shyt right here. Most if not all of the above resulted in this lil nikka making this song. :francis:

Nikka like 13 years old or sum shyt with Opps?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
U from the Bay saying this :skip:
Kinda ironic I know lol but NYers definitely think their big artists/sound is more popular than it actually is. Bay Area people know our artists are only local

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nikka like 13 years old or sum shyt with Opps?
Yup, he’s from Courtlandt/OGz automatically all the other lil kids from the places/gangs/sets they have beef with he also has beef with

It’s normal at 13…these kids get in as early as 8, 9 years old if they not born into it

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Kinda hypocritical I know lol but NYers definitely think their big artists/sound is more popular than it actually is. Bay Area people know our artists are only local
The signed Bronx drill rappers are not mainstream yet they’ve only been signed for a few months

They do have TikTok viral songs/dances, some songs with 10M+ views, co-signs from some major OT artists (Trippie, Tory, Soulja, Meek, G-Herbo) and the UK is in tune to the point a guy like B-Lovee could probably do a show there

If anything on here y’all severely underrate the popularity of NY music and the influence NY has on the culture today