Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Fivio one of the few new NY nikkas that I have seen change for the better over time. He ain't perfect, but at least he tries to change.
Had records with Nas and Kanye. I never thought I would even see that when he first came out :ehh:.

These new new nikkas like Kay Flock has zero substance when they rap and only being separated by the type of Drill beat they use.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kept hearing this kid buzzing but never checked out anything from him but damn…these teen rappers nowadays are straight up killers. Like dude walked up and merked the victim at the barbershop In broad daylight in expensive foreign clothes in the middle of blowing up. :snoop:

I don’t know Kay’s history and I’m not gonna blame hip hop for this because this ain’t hip hop at all, this is street shyt but these Gen Z’ers are becoming heartless psychopaths that would throw they’re future away for an opportunity to catch a body.:francis:

I just hate seeing talented individuals throw it away over something that should be beneath them.
:wtf::huhldup:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Fivio one of the few new NY nikkas that I have seen change for the better over time. He ain't perfect, but at least he tries to change.
Had records with Nas and Kanye. I never thought I would even see that when he first came out :ehh:.

These new new nikkas like Kay Flock has zero substance when they rap and only being separated by the type of Drill beat they use.
Probably cause Fivio was older when he got on. He in his early 30s

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Probably cause Fivio was older when he got on. He in his early 30s
Yeah you right man:ehh:, but it was still surprising to me the say the least.
No matter the age I always feel like drill rappers will eventually end up dead or long jail time. So one of them trying to change is still surprising. :francis:
Drugs, guns, and murders is all I see from these type of rappers. The youth be taking it to the extreme though and it is sad, but the older people should have set a better image at the same time. :francis:

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Apparently the surveillance footage is roaming the net

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yeah you right man:ehh:, but it was still surprising to me the say the least.
No matter the age I always feel like drill rappers will eventually end up dead or long jail time. So one of them trying to change is still surprising. :francis:
Drugs, guns, and murders is all I see from these type of rappers. The youth be taking it to the extreme though and it is sad, but the older people should have set a better image at the same time. :francis:
Are they their parents? Why the hell do people need the industry to raise these little shyts when grown ass mofos are commenting and providing updates on it too? :deadmanny:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Are they their parents? Why the hell do people need the industry to raise these little shyts when grown ass mofos are commenting and providing updates on it too? :deadmanny:

No they are not their parents but they do have a role in influencing them. To say they don't is just acting stupid. Parents can't monitor everything their child does or listen to, they can only guide them in the right path and help them make the right decisions.

Drill music is negative as hell and most of it is pure trash. It is harmful to the community like it always has been, and I felt the same way a decade ago.:yeshrug:

Both parents and drill music can be at fault for shyt like this.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

He caught a gun charge this year in New Jersey lol he’s also 32