Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wouldn’t have mattered. I’m sure he knew he was up the block from a precinct. He just didn’t care. He woulda did that shyt if a cop was in side getting lined up. These fools have no conscience. They think if they get outta dodge, change their clothes, get a different whip and stay at their girl’s crib their GTA stars will go away.

As for Kay Flock, nothing of value will be lost musically cuz he sucked and clearly he wasn’t trying hard enough to make the most outta his situation. For every A Boogie and Cardi B you get dudes like Key Flock who have no guidance or long term plans. Murdering someone in designer was probably on his bucket list instead of leaving the hood and maybe becoming the Pop Smoke who lived.
I did see an IG live he had in the past that was saying if he caught someone in traffic he was going to up it no matter if the cops were around, so I do believe you’re right. A lot of them don’t care or can’t comprehend consequences. The fact he was up at least $100k at 18 and chose to do this on his day off at 10am shows he ain’t playing with a full deck.

However the police still have to do better than that imo.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He sucked to you but in reality his fan base was growing rapidly by the day and was getting 10 mil and better views on his videos in a short period of time and you doing the most making the situation sound more complicated than it is , he saw a opp panicked and upped it nothing more nothing less .. he finished tho
I acknowledge that he had a fanbase (I think he sucks and for as much as I root for my BX brehs to make it, it wasn't from me not trying to find the good in his music. He just never made a song to me where he didn't sound like Desiigner meets 6ix9ine)

Kay Flock prob didn’t even know where the fukk he was at like that to know there was a precinct around straight crash dummy shyt
That barbershop is next to Battlegrounds. There's always police there, though at 10am on a Thursday, I couldn't imagine cops rolling deep.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I kept hearing this kid buzzing but never checked out anything from him but damn…these teen rappers nowadays are straight up killers. Like dude walked up and merked the victim at the barbershop In broad daylight in expensive foreign clothes in the middle of blowing up. :snoop:

I don’t know Kay’s history and I’m not gonna blame hip hop for this because this ain’t hip hop at all, this is street shyt but these Gen Z’ers are becoming heartless psychopaths that would throw they’re future away for an opportunity to catch a body.:francis:

I just hate seeing talented individuals throw it away over something that should be beneath them.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It wouldn’t have mattered. I’m sure he knew he was up the block from a precinct. He just didn’t care. He woulda did that shyt if a cop was in side getting lined up. These fools have no conscience. They think if they get outta dodge, change their clothes, get a different whip and stay at their girl’s crib their GTA stars will go away.

As for Kay Flock, nothing of value will be lost musically cuz he sucked and clearly he wasn’t trying hard enough to make the most outta his situation. For every A Boogie and Cardi B you get dudes like Key Flock who have no guidance or long term plans. Murdering someone in designer was probably on his bucket list instead of leaving the hood and maybe becoming the Pop Smoke who lived.
He had potential I don’t think he sucked the content needed some diversification and his enunciation wasn’t the best but he wasn’t trash. He sounded nothing like 69 or Desiigner he had his own style mostly sounded like G-Herbo. Image wise he was perfect for a young street rapper and locally he was building a YB type cult fanbase.

U also gotta remember Boogie got some gun and drug charges in NJ…I don’t think he would up it unless he absolutely needed to but he shouldn’t be carrying at this stage. Cardi herself missed the 59 Brim indictment by the skin of her teeth.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I did see an IG live he had in the past that was saying if he caught someone in traffic he was going to up it no matter if the cops were around, so I do believe you’re right. A lot of them don’t care or can’t comprehend consequences. The fact he was up at least $100k at 18 and chose to do this on his day off at 10am shows he ain’t playing with a full deck.

However the police still have to do better than that imo.
I've seen and heard stories just as fukked up. They don't halfway commit to that lifestyle and truth be told when BX dudes are crazy, we rival only East New York /Brownsville in terms of genuine psychos. Guys who will rob armored trucks a block or two away from the 44th precinct and shyt, dudes who will pull out a gun and aim it at a group of kids coming home from school. This past summer, wit that whole situation wit the dude who was shooting a dude with a little girl shielding her brother from bullets. I do notice a bit more of a police presence cuz prior to the last 4-5 months or so, that citizen app would go off every 10 minutes.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Bobby Shmurda shot into a packed barber shop

Barber shop and the deli in NY can be dangerous

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The police should be a known presence in a neighborhood especially if they’re asking for more money and budget. Walking the beat used to be a real thing. They don’t have to be on every corner, but they should be a presence. They blame the community for crimes when its their job to prevent them. If they can’t influence a shooter from killing someone literally around the corner from a station, what are they doing?

If people knew the police were known to be around, they would think twice before doing crimes. Since they know the police station is basically there for show, they don’t care.
They already have more presence than any police in America

Some of these dudes are too far gone they just don’t give a fukk

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He had potential I don’t think he sucked the content needed some diversification and his enunciation wasn’t the best but he wasn’t trash. He sounded nothing like 69 or Desiigner he had his own style mostly sounded like G-Herbo. Image wise he was perfect for a young street rapper and locally he was building a YB type cult fanbase.

U also gotta remember Boogie got some gun and drug charges in NJ…I don’t think he would up it but he shouldn’t be carrying at this stage. Cardi herself missed the 59 Brim indictment by the skin of her teeth.
The only real appeal were the drill beats he'd use were different, and I listen to UK drill plenty. He had no depth to anything he would say. Every 4th bar was "grrrrah bow bow" and just being loud to be loud." Even G Herbo (and I admit I can hear the similarities at times) had more range.