Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Weeks. Murder happened “weeks” ago. Maybe if people who created threads and posted comments bothered to do their damn research, you wouldn’t be asking me right??

and apparently coli legal street team have him judged, juried up, convicted and sentenced off a screenshot in less than 24 hours.
Why are you so hostile to everyone in this thread?:gucci:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
No. I said Weeks. Murder happened “weeks” ago. Maybe if people who created threads and posted comments bothered to do their damn research, you wouldn’t be asking me right??

and apparently coli legal street team who never heard or listened to him until today have him judged, juried up, convicted and sentenced off a screenshot in less than 24 hours.
you're more mad @ the threadstarter than senseless killing :patrice:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
you're more mad @ the threadstarter than senseless killing :patrice:
Not mad at anyone. Mind your Fukkin business and get tf out my mentions. You Fukkin cornball. I know your posts from TLR. “Lord Beasley” is the euthanasia supporter. And you used that line before in this thread almost verbatim:
Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom
:mjlol::mjlol:

This poster right here has never suggested to use euthanasia or for people to be euthanized against Chad Wheeler or any other cac perpetrator. But a black man is involved in a domestic dispute and he’s a death sentence advocate. And anyone not in agreement with his hot take about murdering a black man off a white persons version of events without evaluating facts is “mentally ill”

But I’m sleep though - other than here in this thread, @Lord Beasley when did you advocate for whites to be murdered in any prior comments?
Search Results for Query: Euthanized
Search Again

1. Post
    Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom
    ...probably played football for 20+ years of life and he was drafted. that's not even close to the same thing. nicca got CTE and should be...
    Post by: Lord Beasley, Today at 5:08 PM in forum: The Locker Room
why are you acting like you care so much about the murder of a Dominican by another Dominican?? I thought the conus conmunity fake conscious coli was HYON on Latinos consensus? Matter of fact, why do you care - you don’t say shyt or absent when whites kill black people?
:ohhh:

I mean y’all never fail to let me know that I need to stay half in.
:ohhh:

Dumb m’fers - pick a Fukkin cause celebre. Comments ain’t matching up.
:mjlol::francis:

Last edited:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Nah this nikka just a dumbass. He ain't even have beef with the nikka he killed. He just didn't like the way he looked at him or some shyt. If he not forced into PC he going go through it in jail. Trini nikkas have already been saying he a dead man.
The nikka he parked was double jacking OY and Patria and he had beef with OY and Sugarhill for a while , idk why son thought it was a good idea to be over there but here we are smh

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
shyt is sad but predictable...

There was no one to reign this kid in. The OG's and youngings on his side have disagreements especially since this rap shyt popped off for them and there's a bit of a split with the Sev Side and DOA shyt. His manager also isn't a street dude at all so it's not like he would listen to him either. His side dusty it's not like there was some OG figure getting more money than him. Just the fact he posted like 50 stories a day with his location out, all his emotions, dissing opps, posting shyt he bought just shows no one with influence was in his ear.

He also recently got caught with a gun luckily for him it was in Yonkers and not NYC they found the gun on his foot and it was a car with a couple others. His man Gotti already eating another gun charge for him prior so it was basically for no reason. This dumb ass posted a gun the day after being released from Westchester county jail. Flock cousin Dthang got 4 gun charges in less than a year. This Bronx drill scene is going to die fast...these indictments gonna get ugly once Eric Adams get into office.

Flock was hot headed as hell and always had something to prove just another young nikka trying to be the toughest, prettiest gangsta. He looked up to King Von and that A.I. Hound lil nikka from Yonkers that killed that innocent girl with a stray out there. Ever since he signed his deal this kid been splurging on rental BMW's and Benzes, jewelry, designer very easily could have got a crib in New Jersey for him and his guys and stayed away. His hood has lost like 3 people this year too.

Now that this was announced all the signs were there. Dougie B and people in his set been posting sad shyt all week I thought they lost someone else. A few days ago Kay posted some shyt on his story about all his posts being for entertainment purposes. Then his IG got deactivated.

Just sad to see the same cycle with these kids in the hood man

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This is why NYers ONLY need to do the reporting on NYC events like:
he's on some bullshyt too. why even insinuate that kay flock's barber snitched on him in any capacity? he said he allegedly committed a murder, but then starts saying some wild speculatory shyt.

and these hood cats he's talking about are doing dirt. they're making it big and the bullshyt they're involved in is getting aired out. These guys aren't getting pulled off the street by the hip hop police, they're telling on themselves and putting too much shyt instagram. and you know they dont watch true crime shows so they don't even know how to cover up shyt. these drill cats will learn their city is not chicago.