Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
to give him the benefit of doubt. We don’t know if it was him. They’ll have to prove it and it coulda been anybody. I hope that KayFlock didn’t do this and it was somebody else

but flock moved madd wocky

According to nyc reddit, it's basically a done deal...

They are pretty on point when it comes to these drill rappers..

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I hate to say it but I knew he was gonna get locked up, murder 1 is bad though he’s finished

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

FHWVdI3XMAMIreW
:russ::ehh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm starting to think these young dudes be signing for a pair of gucci sandals and a dinner with g herbo the way they still mosey around the hood still getting into fukkery. smh
Nah this nikka just a dumbass. He ain't even have beef with the nikka he killed. He just didn't like the way he looked at him or some shyt. If he not forced into PC he going go through it in jail. Trini nikkas have already been saying he a dead man.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
News tried to make it seem like he killed a random civilian but it was a 3Ni/OY nikka that went by Waka

Sev Side beefs with Sugar Hill…they not they main opps tho and are in a different borough

Just senseless what the hell is Kay doing in Harlem at 9 AM looking for opps

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if Kay Flock wasn't caught, these same dudes would have eventually been dancing to him rapping about murdering this guy and not giving a fukk that he's dead.

:wow:

What a wicked culture

Man it’s getting so fukked up. shyt look at this quote on the first page

My heart dropped a bit. I thought he got murdered.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
to give him the benefit of doubt. We don’t know if it was him. They’ll have to prove it and it coulda been anybody. I hope that KayFlock didn’t do this and it was somebody else

but flock moved madd wocky
If they made an arrest this quickly then they have more information than we know. They also traced his phone to the time and location of the crime. And I bet they have pics of him with no mask wearing the same outfit. Let's be real this nikka is cooked. Biggest crash dummy shyt I've ever heard. Ever since I heard of this nikka I could always tell he was a try hard that. He got arrested for a gun then when he gets out he posts a gun on his socials. nikkas in his gang/crew been getting killed all year so I guess he was tired of it. But he went to a block that he ain't even really have static with like that.