Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nicole tryin to change the narrative i see
And you still have no smoke for the assailant who murdered your friend. Any case updates or is the coli demanding too much of your attention??
:jbhmm::beli:
This Dude ^^^was in discord laughing, joking and chatting it up less than 2 weeks post death like his “friend” didn’t even exist. Dude could be trolling with the same squad on the coli who murked his people- he doesn’t know. Engaging in the same cycle of behavior that could have got his friend clipped. I was appalled. Right after the RIP, didn’t even change his ways.
:picard::snoop:

Welp, let me go to the stores before they close - Christmas Eve hours have inconvenienced my normal nighttime store purchase routine. Europeans and their pagan holidays
:stopitslime:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If this is him his lawyer gonna use no face no case, say a lot of people in NYC wear Amiris and Monclers and are of a similar build and skin color to Kay, probably gonna say Kay is famous and just signed a record deal and has no motive to commit murder, probably no witnesses will come forward either, they've probably concocted some type of alibi for that day as well.

On the other hand NYPD probably has all his stories screen recorded, probably has pics of Kay wearing those Jordan's/Moncler/Amiris other times, probably has his phone pinged on that day with all his texts and phone convos, and surveillance cameras probably tracking his commute from Harlem to the Bronx or where ever he went after, they will also paint him as a violent known gang member.

This nikka is retarded just a dumb ass brain washed kid this ain't Philly or Chicago :snoop:

He's getting charged with second degree murder the video gonna say a lot about this situation

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

[Chorus: Kay Flock]
Hollows they hit him and rip through his neck (p*ssy)
Give a fukk if he had on a vest
Spin on my set, on that shyt you get left (Dummy)
bytch I'm shooting 'til there's nothing left
.40 so loud, shyt got me feeling deaf
nikkas be broke and upset
I don't wanna fukk, bytch I just want the neck (Māthā, māthā)
bytch I just want the neck

[Verse 1: Kay Flock]
When I spin its a highlight
bytch fukk a fight night, I be quick to back out my pipe
She can't tote, she not my type
Shooting off of eyesight, the way I bend blocks like (Like, like)
nikkas got me on highs like
Don't Bunny Hop, you get shot on the spot, like (Grrt)
Duwop, bytch, he a demon, shootin' 'til he see the cops (Grrah-grrah, boom)
bytch, I shout, "[?]," start squeezin', got a shoot 'em, can't get shot
bytch, I pop out, get to creepin', when it's cold I make it hot (Grrt)
Is you gonna ride in a hurry? Stay with a stick, I ain't tryna get buried
My blicky jammed, he was lucky, caught him in traffic, why he tryna duck me? (Dummy)
p*ssy boy, he tried to bluff me, back out the blick' before he could even rush me (p*ssy)
Pour me some Ac', don't touch me
It can get physical when I'm off of the muddy
All red bytch, I feel extra Bloody
Call up my 'Rips, yeah, those are my cuzzies
You a baby nikka, pull up your Huggies
Thirsty one night, no she cannot love me

:wow:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Looks like “Kay Roy” crashed out just like them Chiraq nikkas he idolizes so bad:mjlol:
Pathetic

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
No. I said Weeks. Murder happened “weeks” ago. Maybe if people who created threads and posted comments bothered to do their damn research, you wouldn’t be asking me right??

and apparently coli legal street team who never heard or listened to him until today have him judged, juried up, convicted and sentenced off a screenshot in less than 24 hours.

The primary topic of this nikkas raps is killing

Catchy flows discussing how bullets are going to rip through the flesh of his opps

Just like we wasnt surprised when Cass dumbass got locked up

Point being, it aint hard to believe