Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Are barbershop not neutral territory anymore?
:mjcry:

the ones I use to go to were all set ups which is why I always went to them on Sundays. I feel more comfortable going to my shop now anyday cause we have 2 barbers who are both proper people and don’t attract lots of negative energy.

But man those shops in crown heights I use to go to. One of my barbers even got shot in the head and killed.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
He upped it on a Dominican too. It’s gonna get crazy in Rikers. But he Dominican too so idk how that work.

what happens in nyc if you need with the whole 3ni patria set, are they really that strong or just small time?
You know them Trinis aint gonna let that shyt slide.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Here's the intro from a fine selection called "Is Ya Ready"

[Intro]
Grrah, grrah (War's too nasty)
Grrah-grrah (Yo, turn that shyt up)
Grrah-grrah
Grrah-grrah
Grrt, baow, baow-baow-baow (Like)
Like, every opp shot, nikka (Everything dead)
Grrt, baow, baow-baow-baow (Smokin' all deads, nikka)
Suck my dikk (Grrah-grrah)
Don't run, don't trip, like
Don't run, don't trip, like
Dubski

Looks like another case of "it's just entertainment"

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oh wow Kay Flock did this murder in Harlem. News made it seem like Kay Flock killed the dude just for staring at him.

And he did this murder a few days ago. My nikka wtf committing murder while you are literally on the come up

:comeon:

They're trying to connect him to that shooting a week or 2 ago. Spanish kid got killed in his bmw and his girlfriend got shot in the back.