Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
What does any of this matter to a hardcore juvenile delinquent gang member?

It could have been him killed outside that barber shop I would expect any “real street nikka” to do what he did

In his mind theres no more honorable way to go out than a street martyr

Just stop he “dumb” just like all these nikkas. Chi Ali murdered a man because he told him to “suck his dikk”. Wu, Mobb Deep, Nas and all them at his age was wilding the fukk out getting into shootouts and all. He’s not moving any different than half the bug outs his age and older nationwide all following the same code.

New York’s policing or laws is not a deterrent these youngings don’t care or understand that. Memphis or Georgia is not even in their scope or none of that shyt you talking.

ALSO

NONE OF THESE nikkaS U MENTIONED WAS WALKING IN OPPS TERRITORY WITH A LOADED WEAPON :mindblown:

He shouldnt have been there in the first fukking place :hhh:

He was looking to crash out, cmon son you so much better when you ride for Highbridge and them nikkas.

You dont got to support EVERY bronx nikka :mjlol:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
He still has hope + the reality hasn't set in yet. 10 years in and that time gonna weigh heavy on him

Rondonumbanine presenting himself as an upstanding citizen now... reverted to using his government name and tweeting Kim K... anyone who'll listen to get him out. He was even insinuating his Co D was the trigger man. He's not trying to do that 40

Tay K changed his tone too

Most "savages" crumble :ufdup:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nahhh there is something clearly off about this kid. He on the spectrum even his contemportaries didnt move like that.

Dthang, Blovee, Dougie B, etc.

DD Osama shows more intelligence and charisma than this dude and he younger. If you were to put them in the same room you would think he the older brother.

We gotta stop giving excuses for this bullshyt, thats why we are here in the first place.
Dthang is in jail because he stayed getting caught with guns :mjlol:

Dougie B is a dope fiend and been in and out of jail

DD hopped off the porch and blew up within a year he was/is a kid. DD does not have more charisma than Flock either.

B Lovee is just a more calm laidback person in comparison to Flock. Kay Flock was a hot head and was a shooter for his set that happened to rap.

He probably is on the spectrum and/or has some deep anger management issues, a love of violence and/or status, or insecurities that made him act the way he did but that’s the streets that’s regular ain’t nothing unique about Flock there’s nikkas like him everywhere and in every era

I’m not making excuses y’all just being hypocrites. We have always read and seen on the news teens like Flock catching bodies he just happened to rap.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You're comparing them to an era where they had way less surveillance and no social media.

nikkas get killed every day but these young nikkas post their crimes online all day and do dumb shyt in broad daylight.

They're not dumb in this generation, they're fukking stupid.
Doesn’t matter brainwashed hardcore teenage juvenile delinquents are not thinking about surveillance or consequences

All these young nikkas motto is “rather get caught with it than without it, rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6”. When he found himself outside that barber shop that was the case a potential kill or be killed situation. Whether he went looking for that is another story.

Dudes have always done shyt in broad daylight and yes social media is problematic but that come from the street dudes need to flex whether it’s material possessions or toughness. In their teenage thuggish consciousness they can’t fathom what they’re doing

Kay Flocks are nothing new

Glad you admit the rappers of yesteryear were fukking wilding and getting away with shyt because of lack of surveillance

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Nahhh there is something clearly off about this kid. He on the spectrum even his contemportaries didnt move like that.

DD Osama shows more intelligence and charisma than this dude and he younger. If you were to put them in the same room you would think he the older brother.

We gotta stop giving excuses for this bullshyt, thats why we are here in the first place.

I mean the genre is literally crash dummy music for crash dummies....fukk u expect :heh:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

There was a pic of him on reddit b4 the tattoos..

Let's just say it was "disturbing"..

Kid might have been "sexually confused" or worse...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Dthang is in jail because he stayed getting caught with guns :mjlol:

Dougie B is a dope fiend and been in and out of jail

DD hopped off the porch and blew up within a year he was/is a kid. DD does not have more charisma than Flock either.

B Lovee is just a more calm laidback person in comparison to Flock. Kay Flock was a hot head and was a shooter for his set that happened to rap.

He probably is on the spectrum and/or has some deep anger management issues, a love of violence and/or status, or insecurities that made him act the way he did but that’s the streets that’s regular ain’t nothing unique about Flock there’s nikkas like him everywhere and in every era

I’m not making excuses y’all just being hypocrites. We have always read and seen on the news teens like Flock catching bodies he just happened to rap.
I need to find and bump the thread earlier this year when I told dudes there's always been kids on this kinda time....and nikkas were in there arguing with me about it 😆. @get these nets what was the title of that thread? 🤣

It's not a defense of these kids, which is what cats accused me of doing. This shyt isn't new, all this shyt was happening pre-social media and New York is like most places, it was happening more often in the way back than it is today...

There are fewer Kay Flock's in New York today than New York was producing 25, 30, 40 years ago. Cities like Memphis and Baltimore are unique in that 2015 to present are in their most violent era, most cities were much worse many years back than they are today...

I still say most youngins who rap it aren't living it, social media gives the street-adjacent the imagery to look the part in a way you couldn't get away with in yesteryear before social media. Pump-faking nikkas existed back then too but you didn't have the shield you got with social media. I don't know none of these young NY rappers but everybody with a gun and everybody who has fired on something ain't a shooter. Social media provides more buffer and a cloak for dudes that you didn't have in the way back...

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Well...He's right.

Sometimes good people make bad choices. Him getting his freedom taken away allowed him to see it. And to know that it ALL could have been avoided if he just left the strap alone. Shyts gotta b eating away at him

It must be REAL rough in there for him to want to dedicate his time to spreading positivity now.

EDIT: Nvm, wrong rapper

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well...He's right.

Sometimes good people make bad choices. Him getting his freedom taken away allowed him to see it. And to know that it ALL could have been avoided if he just left the strap alone. Shyts gotta b eating away at him

It must be REAL rough in there for him to want to dedicate his time to spreading positivity now.
It’s called building a defense for legal/court proceedings. Flock ain’t the first, and won’t be the last. The system seen that play before.
Flock has the advantage of learning from those before him, internet, etc but still chose to take his freedom for granted.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
It’s called building a defense for legal/court proceedings. Flock ain’t the first, and won’t be the last. The system seen that play before.
Flock has the advantage of learning from those before him, internet, etc but still chose to take his freedom for granted.

What does this have to do with what I said?

He's sitting in a box for the rest of his life. You don't think it's possible he did some reflecting? Not everyone is a wild animal incapable of regret breh.