Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Well...He's right.

Sometimes good people make bad choices. Him getting his freedom taken away allowed him to see it. And to know that it ALL could have been avoided if he just left the strap alone. Shyts gotta b eating away at him

It must be REAL rough in there for him to want to dedicate his time to spreading positivity now.

The Trinis on his ass

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well...He's right.

Sometimes good people make bad choices. Him getting his freedom taken away allowed him to see it. And to know that it ALL could have been avoided if he just left the strap alone. Shyts gotta b eating away at him

It must be REAL rough in there for him to want to dedicate his time to spreading positivity now.

Kay Flock ain't good people.

This is a ploy to make him look like a changed man before trial. If they let him out today he'd be right back to making drill music and promoting violence.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this have to do with what I said?

He's sitting in a box for the rest of his life. You don't think it's possible he did some reflecting? Not everyone is a wild animal incapable of regret breh.

I think it's possible he did some reflecting.
I'm not insulating he's a "wild animal incapable of regret".

I'm smart enough to understand the legal game and public perception.
As of now, we can only look at it as a chess move.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Well...He's right.

Naive ass ngga :heh:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Kay Flock ain't good people.

This is a ploy to make him look like a changed man before trial. If they let him out today he'd be right back to making drill music and promoting violence.

I think it's possible he did some reflecting.
I'm not insulating he's a "wild animal incapable of regret".

I'm smart enough to understand the legal game and public perception.
As of now, we can only look at it as a chess move.

Oh I'm bugging then.

I could have sworn he got convicted already and was handed some football numbers a while ago. I got him mixed up with someone else.

His trail ain't even come up? Yeah nah,:childplease: he ain't reflect on shyt. Well, maybe, but as u said, too early to tell.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I'm bugging then.

I could have sworn he got convicted already and was handed some football numbers a while ago. I got him mixed up with someone else.

His trail ain't even come up? Yeah nah,:childplease: he ain't reflect on shyt. Well, maybe, but as u said, too early to tell.

Trial starts in September.