Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now this nikka is a Muslim.:snoop::mjlol:
niWFAWHFPFqS.png

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
figured he would get off light for the killing and didn't know he got a rico till I saw this upped

he really crashed out

:snoop:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Nore was selling crack still after The War Report came out. Kay Flock had only been signed maybe a few months and hadn't even dropped a tape yet when he went down.

The drill rappers have OG's from their neighborhoods/gangs they respect. Flock is SMM...people like Hocus 45 tried talking to him. B Lovee and Sha EK aren't getting caught up because they move different. Some young nikkas listen...the majority don't. French Montana signed some of these kids, Juelz knows all those kids from Sugarhill that rap (DD Osama, D Dot, E Dot, Keem, etc.) one of them kids is his nephew. They got people that talk to them.

No my man back then you could get away with shyt. These rappers and their crews were reckless as hell they weren't trying to avoid shyt.
Yeah Ghostface said he was still selling crack when OB4CL came out. Havoc didn't move out of QB until 1998. And so on and so forth.