Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Would it have been dope if he rhymed a few more syllables and if he rapped over a looped sample with no drums :mjlol:

his voice/beats are trash
and nice try but Griselda stinks too

NY Lawst

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Nothing this dude did is generation specific.

The hoods of NYC have been churning out youth like him for decades.

He’s no different than a lot of the 90’s rappers you love. The judgement in this post is hilarious.

Go outside once in a while.

There are way more of these dudes either getting knocked or killed these days, than there were in the 90's at this age, who claimed to be "rappers". You didn't see this happening this often back then. This generation is lost. They don’t have any OG's guiding them like we did back in the day. And they also don’t have any parental involvement either. Every other week there's a couple of these dudes either getting clapped or getting locked up, who are supposed to be artists. There's a major difference between now and back then. Saying there isn't just speaks to you not being there.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Go outside once in a while.

There are way more of these dudes either getting knocked or killed these days, than there were in the 90's at this age, who claimed to be "rappers". You didn't see this happening this often back then. This generation is lost. They don’t have any OG's guiding them like we did back in the day. And they also don’t have any parental involvement either. Every other week there's a couple of these dudes either getting clapped or getting locked up, who are supposed to be artists. There's a major difference between now and back then. Saying there isn't just speaks to you not being there.
If today's policing and social media existed then rappers like Nore, Wu-Tang, Fat Joe, Mobb Deep and their people would have caught a R.I.C.O., the rappers of then those who were authentic were into the same shyt Kay Flock was.

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
If today's policing and social media existed then rappers like Nore, Wu-Tang, Fat Joe, Mobb Deep and their people would have caught a R.I.C.O., the rappers of then those who were authentic were into the same shyt Kay Flock was.

Difference is, the dudes from back then actually had people over them, actual OG's, who pulled them away from doing dumb sh*t, so they could live different lives.

Everyone you just named, had someone (ex. Diamond D, Divine, Tragedy, Large Professor) they always mention that got them out the streets. My point is, this generation doesn't. There are no elder statesmen who are taking these dudes under their wings, and keeping them away from the dumb sh*t. That's why they're lost. It's the blind leading the blind now.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Difference is, the dudes from back then actually had people over them, actual OG's, who pulled them away from doing dumb sh*t, so they could live different lives.

Everyone you just named, had someone (ex. Diamond D, Divine, Tragedy, Large Professor) they always mention that got them out the streets. My point is, this generation doesn't. There are no elder statesmen who are taking these dudes under their wings, and keeping them away from the dumb sh*t. That's why they're lost. It's the blind leading the blind now.
I think the OGs swindled alot of this guys that thry dont want them around.

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I think the OGs swindled alot of this guys that thry dont want them around.

There's a divide today.

The older dudes don’t want to bother with the younger dudes anymore. And the younger dudes don’t want listen to the older dudes. So it's kinda f*cked up on both sides. So now you see the younger dudes doing the kinda sh*t at a level that we didn't see before. They're mad more reckless than ever today.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
There is a disturbing picture of this kid floating on reddit...

The sister took a pic of him in her panties or something..

I dunno if it's photoshopped or not but it's looking like a real pic...

This is before the tattoos..

It goes back to what I've said about alot of these teens..

They be wilding out because they are sexually confused..whether thru physical abuse or something mentally going on in the household...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

What are you talking about those dudes were involved in fukkery and street shyt even deep into their careers.

In today’s age of policing and social media Mobb Deep would be indicted off The Infamous album alone and things that occurred in that time period.

Even Nas was getting into shootouts.

OG’s :mjlol:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about those dudes were involved in fukkery and street shyt even deep into their careers.

In today’s age of policing and social media Mobb Deep would be indicted off The Infamous album alone and things that occurred in that time period.

Even Nas was getting into shootouts.

OG’s :mjlol:
Have you read the court documents on the G Unit vs Henchmen beef

G Unit would've gone to the FEDs before GRODT came out :mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Fat Joe made a good point. He talked about how tight he was with BIG on hotboxing and how he had 0 pictures with him. Back in his era taking flicks was sucka shyt.

These young bulls put their whole life on social media. Crazy when you out here doing dirt, no?

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Akinyele literally snatched crack out of Nore's hand and threw it in the garbage to get him focused on music. Who's doing that for any of these drill artists?

Hip hop police were after most of the rappers you mentioned and they couldn't get a state case against them besides smaller offenses. They weren't running around reckless like these kids. For the most part they tried to avoid the bullshyt. These drill artists are actively gang banging in the streets and in the music. It's not even close to being similar.

If there was RICO then they would have moved differently because someone would've steered them in the right direction. These kids act today like RICO doesn't exist.