Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Unfortunate because he was a dope ass rapper. He's was the next NYer to be a star if not for getting caught up in street shyt.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Never heard of dude before. Gladly.

This is a lost generation. Buncha idiots doing reckless sh*t they're not built for. No guidance, no sense.
Nothing this dude did is generation specific.

The hoods of NYC have been churning out youth like him for decades.

He’s no different than a lot of the 90’s rappers you love. The judgement in this post is hilarious.

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This lil nikka still a teenager and already caught a FED case ? :what: :damn::mindblown:

I did state time, with a brother from Charlotte who was doing 16 on a state body, then had a consecutive sentence of 20 in The Feds for trafficking (coke I think but can't quite remember)...

So he was doing a consecutive 36-year bid if he never got an appeal or restructure of his sentencing...

Homie was 17/18 when he caught those cases in '03 or '04. He was older than me, I was on the same yard as him in '07/'08, so he was still early in his bid and only around 22 or 23 when I knew him. He 20 years into it now though, he was a good dude that brief moment I knew him. I hope he got an appeal or something, even of he didn't he can see the finish line now...

There's a handful of other teens I knew who had fed cases, maybe three others, so it is rare to see super young guys with Fed time. But it happens. He's the only one I remember well, he's the only one I really kicked it with like that. This Kay Flock guy was 18 when they bagged him for state and he's 19 as they're now rolling these Fed indictments on him, they don't show much leniency on guys younger than him, he's definitely about to get some heavyweight numbers...

Best he can do is try to plead for a concurrent sentence. The guy I knew was working on getting his Fed/state time run concurrently, and he preferred to do all his time in The Feds. I only knew him for about a half-year, so I don't actually know if this worked out in his favor. But if it did he's out now.

He's gonna need to argue for concurrent sentencing once he gets both sentences...